Chapter 4

An: umm... I'm pretty sure i added this months ago but here it is now! Sorry if you missed out on something. :S

Chapter 4

-1 week later-

Zayn’s POV

Harry and I haven’t really talked since Louis left. I know he was upset, yet why wouldn’t he just talk to me? Was it because the kiss was just to get Louis jealous and he felt guilty that he went too far? It doesn’t sound like Harry though. He was nice, kind hearted; he was a shy lad that wasn’t mean unless he is defending the ones he loved. I don’t think that I could compare to him. I was the one who hogs all the solos and who did a bad job of it too. Everyone in the band would agree to this, Louis and Niall deserve all of my parts and then One Direction would be perfect. I know this could be getting far but I couldn’t help but feel insecure about myself. I wouldn’t stand a chance with Harry; I think he should have Louis. Everyone, including me and the other lads, thought that Louis and Harry would be the perfect couple. We always saw something whenever they were around each other, a spark, and a beautiful light between the two. I still believe that there could be something between them. I don’t understand why Harry would’ve liked the kiss at all.

“ZAYN!” Liam yelled. I blinked and got out of my gaze of my tanish blank wall, and then walked out of my room. “Yes Liam?” I said walking into the living room sitting on the couch. “I think it’s time you and Harry talked. I don’t exactly know what happened last week but Niall and I just can’t take the silence between you and Harry.” He said in a calm voice. I thought about it for a while, ever since Louis left we all had less time together. We would just stay in our rooms unless we wanted food. I really didn’t know what to say to Harry, but I know I want to find out what we do now. I nodded and headed to the room that caused this.

I knocked on the door. No answer. I tried the doorknob and surprisingly it opened. I opened it slowly and walked into the room, and closed the door behind me. I walked to his bed and sat down next to him. I just stared into the floor for a while. I was stuck and I didn’t know how to start this conversation with him. I didn’t have to anyways.

“YOU GUYS BETTER TALK THIS OUT NOW!” Niall yelled. I turned to Harry when I was grabbed and was kissed. I was confused, he rarely took control, but I enjoyed it anyways. It was just a kiss though; he pulled away and looked at me. He leaned so his forehead was resting on mine. After a while a smile broke into his face. “I’m sorry” we both said at the same time. We chuckled, “I didn’t mean to come off as mad at you. I just wanted to think, and I know it took long but I want to be with you.” Harry said looking into my eyes. I was lost for words. What about the band? The fans? “Harry I don’t know. I mean yes I feel something when I’m with you, but what about everyone else?” I asked. He looked at me, pecked my lips and looked back at my eyes. “I don’t care. The real fans will stick by us. If you want we can keep this a secret till you’re ready. I just want to try us out.” He said honestly. I nodded and asked him if we could go slowly into the relationship. He smiled and told me that we couldn’t tell anyone yet. I agreed and one last kiss before walking out. I didn’t have to fake a smile, because I already was happy.

Niall’s POV

I sat next to him on my bed. He wasn’t talking to me. He still feels guilt over what I was put in. He always blamed himself over something that wasn’t. I knew Zayn and Harry were talking and that made me feel a little better, but the look on Liam’s face isn’t something to be happy about. “Liam I can’t take you being sad. Louis is going to be back, Harry and Zayn are in specking terms. You shouldn’t still have that frown.” I said. He didn’t look at me but I did hear him clearly. “Niall it’s not them and not you. It’s…” He seemed stressed. I rubbed his back as some comfort, but I guess he didn’t want it since he got up from the bed and stood in front of me. “I have a secret.” Liam said.

“What is it? You can tell me.” I said as a matter of help. “Niall I’m… gay.” He put his head down in shame.

----