Chapter 7

AN: :( sorry for the lack of updates! i have many great ideas! i am in the process of making 3 fanfics and one 7 book series. I will update tomorrow hint: working on 8 at the moment! 

ENJOY! :) PS: short and unedited!

Chapter 7

1 Month Later

Niall’s POV

4 weeks. Four cute weeks of cuddling, kissing, handholding, and cute little conversations between the newly formed couple. It was their one month anniversary tomorrow. I was super happy, but at the same time devastated. I know how Louis must feel. I felt the same months ago, when Liam had gone out with an ex. I knew from the start that she couldn’t have been trusted. I saw her cheating, and I tried to tell Liam but he wouldn’t listen. I was shut off of his life for a long while. He was so love struck that he had forgotten about me. I watched as he was “Happy” with her as they went out together. He didn’t see it but she was acting everything up. She went back to him because of the new fame he had. Rae – her name gave me huge discomfort and shivers, and not the good ones- had caused him weeks of depression. In his room for hours, and one word conversations. Nothing is worse than seeing someone you love in pain.

I was in the kitchen – as always- making a snack, well attempting to. “I need help!!” I yelled out. I heard some groaning from the living room. I waited but was getting too impatient. I ran into the living room and rushed head first into the nearest couch. I didn’t check who was on it, but felt proud when I had heard a moan of pain under me. I got comfortable on the person’s lap, resting my head on the arm rest of the small brownish couch. I bursted out laughing as hands roamed around my torso, tickling me and poking my sides. I recognized the familiar heat of my skin as each finger touched the skin that was revealed from my shirt lifting up as I had a laughing spasm on his lap. “STOP! – Haha- I need to- haha- Breathe!” I gasped out, trying to control my laughter by reaching out to stop the hands. I finally had caught one hand – ignoring the burning sensation at the touch- and pinned it over his head, gaining control. Finally gaining my breathing in control I opened my eyes and looked at my attacker. “Well, that was fun wasn’t it?” I asked the brown eyed boy in front of me. He had a small smirk yet had a hint of fear in his drops if chocolate that were at level with my proud eyes. It wasn’t anyone who could overpower Liam like that and I had felt great, at the moment. “It was.” He said wriggling out of my grip. I felt pretty weak that he had gotten out of it quicker than how I eat. Ii pouted and he laughed at me while ruffling my hair. I was still in his lap, and I was starting to feel a bit awkward – yet I was very comfortable whenever I am near him- I slowly removed myself and sat next to him, putting on my best puppy dog face. “I’m hungry!!!!” I whined looking into Liam’s eyes. I saw him trying to harden his face, meaning that I had to step it up. I came closer and tilted my head. “Can you please make me a cake, Leeyum?” I said like a 3 yr old. “My cakes are horrible. Plus it’s late to take the time to make one. Oh no.. We already had this conversation! You are old enough to make your self food. There is cereal!” He told me. My stomach grumbled. “But Liam! There isn’t any milk! Can’t have cereal without milk! Someone will have to go and buy some…” I hinted. I might be hungry but I needed to go out, I have a plan, and Liam is going to help. “Niall-,” “Nope, you are going to take me to the store. Grab your jacket and money, and don’t forget the keys! Let’s go!” I commanded. He looked at me like I was joking, but when I stood up and shoved all of his things to his hands, he knew this was serious. He stood up and I pulled him along grabbing my own jacket, and waving goodbye to the lads. Let my plan begin!

Liam’s POV

What is Niall up to?

Louis’ POV

And then there was three..