Chapter 11

AN: I know i know... i'm sorry! but i'm uploading chapters 11, 12, 13, 14 all today! unedited but no worries! the book is nearing it's end. there's a sequel and i will start it VERY soon. thank you and ENJOY! :)

Chapter 11

Louis’ POV

Washing my hands, I walked out of the bathroom drying my hands on my pants. Pulling up my sleeves I looked up and sighed. Almost immediately confusion came onto my face. People were everywhere, running around gathering their children and heading towards the exit. Some people had gone the opposite way as if something interesting was there. Starting towards that direction I looked around briefly trying to catch a certain two lads, no luck. I turned the corner and I knew how wide my eyes and how open my mouth was. It was a whole rollercoaster smashed on the ground. I really did not want to check for anyone in it, and I couldn’t even if I wanted to, smokish fog was hanging around it. It seemed to fall right onto the ticket place, (Luckily the manger was out.) making it also have pieces of building everywhere. Not only that, but the tracks are cut off from the ride and now remain on the ground in front of me. So that was the crash sound I heard.

It was heavy raining now causing half the park to loose power. It was around 7pm and there was complete darkness in the sky. I ran to where I last saw Liam and sure enough I bumped into him along the way. He sighed in relief and quickly gave me a hug. Behind him was a very frightened Niall pulling on Li’s shirt like a 9 yr old. Liam pulled away and wrapped an arm around him tightly like a father, sort of cute the way he comforted the “child”. We walked back to the exit together, as more lightening and rain had made me uncomfortable.

--

Walking to the car we saw random people running by getting to theirs and others talking about the news. And no, not the gossip news, it was about the extreme weather and how most people can’t go home. I groaned and told Liam about what I had heard. He nodded like it was such of a problem. Walking behind Liam dragging Niall, literally, is was quite funny.  

Zayn’s POV

I held Harry close, telling him the best words I could to comfort and distract him from the storm outside. A few moments ago I had carried him to our bed cuddling him as he cried slightly. I was aware of his fear of rainstorms, which was half surprising since we lived in a rainy place for most of our lives. Another flash and cracking sound had erupted from out of the window into the darkness. I felt like I couldn’t do much but just hold him. It hurt to see him this. I wasn’t afraid but normally in these situations, Louis is the one who comforts Harry, and I feel like I’m doing a bad job. I wanted to give everything to Harry.

Harry’s POV

There was a rainstorm that had caused the lights off. I saw a news report on my iPhone that the storm broke a ride at some amusement park. I also tried to call Liam but my phone died and Zayn lost his in the dark. I tried to get comfortable in Zayn’s arms while we waited for the rain to stop or when the boys came back. I wonder where they are and if they are okay. Of course they are okay. Liam is with them. Then just like that I felt the longing for Louis’ arms around me. A tear had fallen and it wasn’t because of the fear of lightning and booming sounds. It was the care for Louis. I wish this was less complicated….