Ch. 4 Leonardo

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

Dianna's pov

He walks in, glancing around. A tall pale skinned guy, with shiny curly black hair, dark brown eyes, that had the perfect thick and black eyebrows to show their expressions, a sharp jawline and lips that had a natural pink-ish hue. He had on a school uniform, a white shirt underneath and a navy blue jacket that had a logo on it with matching pants and dress shoes, even having a black satchel bookbag. Two small silver hoops pierced on each ear of his. He sat down at an empty desk that was beside me.

Then suddenly over half the class came over to him asking him questions all at once as the tardy bell rang.

"OHMAHGOSHICAN'TBELIEVEIT'SHIM!" "Leo where did you go to school at?"

"Where is you from?"

"What made you wanna come here?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Are you in our class for real?"

"Is you gay?"

Where is the teacher? Oh boy, the guy looked pretty overwhelmed and I was already irritated, I raised my voice, "I think the guy would APPRECIATE IT if you all stop swarming over him like bees at a beehive and GIVE HIM SOME SPACE! The teachers coming anyway!" I yell. I'm already in a bad mood.

Every one looks at me or the open doorway in to the hall, and everyone sits down after hearing distant heavy footsteps. Shortly after the teacher comes in, and closes the door "Alrighty, sorry I'm late class, I had to get the tests ready." Mrs. Francis says as she walks in, an elderly white lady. She loved dressing up, and wearing her signature burgundy lipstick. She looks around, "Well well, you're the one that everyone's been talking about. I hope you had a very warm welcome. You're Leonardo right?" she looks at him with a warm smile, "Yes ma'am" he answers quietly.

"Well I hope you enjoy your stay here at Middleton, Leonardo. We're having a test at the moment, but since you're part of my class now, I'm not showing you any mercy because you're getting a test too" she smiles, handing him a test and began to pass them out to the rest of us. "Um, Mrs. Francis, Leonardo can't read in English" Camille raises her hand and says. She already knows him? How come she didn't tell me that....

"How do you know about that young lady?" "He told me earlier" she says. Getting popular already? Well he has a following anyway.

Mrs. Francis looks at Leonardo, "Is that true?" "Yes ma'am. " he says, man he has a deep voice. "Oh boy, uh Camille here, she can help you" "Oh um, I'm not feeling good at the moment Mrs. Francis, Dianna can help though she can speak Italian a little" she says with her nice voice. She loves doing that when being nice to people in general or flirting. 

 I perk up at my name, WHY ME?! "Alright then, Dianna I'll print a different test for you that you can do either during lunch or tomorrow"

 "Sure." I say, hiding the irritability in my voice as she takes my test away, I threw a middle finger at Camille while the teacher had her back turned and Camille winks at me and holding in a laugh.

Well at least I don't have to worry about a test now. "Dianna, you go on out to the library with Leonardo and show him around" "The library?" I ask aloud before I knew it, "Yes, the library" she says. I grabbed my pencil and went out with Leonardo.

Leonardo's pov

The moment I closed the door I let go a breath I forgot I was holding in. "So, you're Dianna right?" I ask, man she's a bit tall for a girl. "Didn't you hear the teacher when she said my name?!" she snaps. I didn't say anything, I think I said something wrong already, she stops, making me stop.

She pinched her nose bridge, "Sorry" she looks up at me, "I-I'm just already dealing with some stuff already, someone tried to trip me off earlier."

"Eh, it's fine." I shrug it off, "Okay, lemme start over," she breathes, then looks up at me again. Tanned down, caramel skin, a round face, dark green eyes, plump lips and a ponytail. Her leather jacket, shirt and pants shown off her curvy body shape. "I'm Dianna. There you go!"

"Dianna? Dianna Sanchez?" "Uh yeah, how'd you know my whole name anyway?" "Oh I follow you on Instagram and Snapchat. I'm Leonardo Marino, you can call me Leo." I say.

"Well then, it's nice to meet you Leo. Where are you from anyway?" she asks as we continued walking to the library. "I'm originally from Italy but my parents and I moved to New York, I was given English lessons, and went to a private school, and then I moved here because of a modelling gig." "Which company?" "TS, inc. why-" "DUDE THAT'S MY DAD'S COMPANY😃!" she says in excitement, "Wait for real?" I look at her.

"That's my....dad's company😀. My dad's company😰.....oh boy😅." she breathes, laughing nervously, while gripping some of her pony tail. "Well I guess it's nice to meet you early then since we might bump into each other anyway." she laughs as we enter the library, "Hello Dianna" "Hi Mrs. A" she waves as we both sat at a table.

"Alrighty, so uh.....if you took English, then how come you can speak it but not read it?" she asks, "Long story short my parents thought that I was learning to speak and read it but it was a whole language barrier thing with the Italian and all"

"Oh. Well I could teach you!"

"Really? I-I don't know" I look away. "I could, for real, I mean I can bring you over to my place and give you, I don't know English lessons if you want." "I don't know"

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

This feels oddly familiar. I wonder why?

Also I wrote this with no thought of Diane and Travis....and yet these two here do the same thing... it's like...written in the stars or something! 

written in the stars or something!