Ch. 9 Jessica

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

School

7am

Jessica's pov

"I might go as Jessica Rabbit" I joke around with Leonardo, flipping my hair. We're in the library talking while at a table, "What about you? You going?" I look up at him, feeling my heart about to burst out of my rib cage. "I don't know. Haven't been to a party to let loose in, in like a bit. Modeling's been in the way a lot" he says,  "Oh, well this party here? It's like the one everyone talks about, it's at this person's house- a big house by the way, and there's all kinds of food and drinks, music- a pool and all! There's even a contest for best costume and the winner gets like some kind of bag filled up with candy and such." I explain in excitement. 

 "Really? I might go. Where's it at?" he asks me, interested. I lean towards him, "It's by invite. And you gotta wear a costume" I whisper, and take an invite out of my purse and give it to him. "October 31st, 9 pm" I wink. "I'll be there" he smirks.

Ariel's pov

"I don't know which one. Ooh! We should like do partners this time-that's if you're going" Dianna says to me, as I was getting some stuff out of my locker. "I'm n-not going this year Dianna." I say,  "Ugh fine, I'll go by myself, all alone and.....by myself" she leans against a locker, crossing her arms.  

"You have a lot of friends already, Dianna." I reply. "....and you also have a brother, why don't y-you ask him?" I grab a notebook and stuff it in my book bag.

 "You already know how shy my brother is Ariel. You'd think a guy like my brother would go out more but nope he's just into reading some books about some weather and all." she rolls her eyes, I feel my cheeks burn suddenly. Not now! 

"You're not going this year for real?" she asks, a bit disappointed.

 "Yes, for real" I say, closing my locker and locking it back. 

"Man, it would've been cool if you were dressed up in a pink dress and I was dressed up like your body guard." I blush harder at the thought and smile. 

"Yeah I guess. S-So what are you dressing up as this year?" I ask Dianna. Last year she went as Kim Possible. "I'm thinkin' the Tomb Raider, ya know? Lara Croft?" she asks, "For real?" I look at her, "Yeah, wait you watched her too?" she asks, with a sneaky smile. 

I watched some movies when I was alone at home. I nod shyly. "You okay?" she tilts her head a bit concerned. 

"Y-Yeah, why?" I look at her, "Your face is flaring up girl. You got a crush on my brother or something?" she asks, "What!? No! I-I-" "Ahh yeah you do😆, I saw it when we were all in the nurses office together! I know you two are friends and all, maybe you two could go to the party together?" she giggles.  "Maybe...what kind of party is it?" I ask, more curious. "It's a wild one. Why? You're thinking about going?" she asks.