Ch. 11 pt. 2 Camille

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

After school

8pm

Camille's house

Camille's pov

Dianna and I are just hanging out in mi casa. She's spending the night over and Mario and Andrei are over at a friends house, so they won't be coming back til later on in the night. I have two brothers, the oldest is Mario who is 24 and the youngest is Andrei and he's 10 years old. Our parents put us in foster care.

 All of us was in foster care, one family adopted us- a mom and dad and soon a baby brother. We had a family for a few good years until our mom died from an illness that suddenly came upon her and soon our dad died. We were all in the foster care system again. 

I was 12 years old, our little brother was 2 and Mario was 17 about to turn 18. By the time he turned 18, he was kicked out. He would visit my brother and I every day then he would have to leave to go to work, trying to save up for a place. This went on for about 2 years. Before the new school year started, I had to switch schools. So I was at a new school in 7th grade.

🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂

I was sitting by myself at lunch, I wasn't dressed well like everyone else. My tennis shoes were dirty, my hair was messy someone stole my only scrunchie I had and I had no choice but to do braided pig tails. I did manage to keep myself clean and all, my favorite scent to use are sweet rose scents. All I had on was a wrinkled t-shirt and an old skirt. My bookbag has a hole in it and I-wait, a hole?! My sewing skills are not as great as I thought.

No one wants to sit with me, they say I make the whole table dirty and I'm just another illegal immigrant who jumped over the wall. Jessica and Jaylen bullied me especially. I beat them up countless times but that's what got me at this new school in the first place. I was told back at foster care that no one wants to adopt me and if I get into trouble one more time I'll have to be transferred to another foster care place, separating me from my baby brother. So I have no choice but try my best to not sock Jessica in the mouth again. Did I ever mention the time I made her tooth loose once?

I quietly did my work on my laptop while eating my food doggishly. I look over at one of the tables- the table where the popular kids sit, eat and talk to each other. They had on nice clothes, their hair fixed, wearing designer stuff and some had the newest Kate Spade purses or the newest Jordans out there, they even eat lunch out of their own lunch boxes. The Sanchez twins even go here! How cool is that?! I always wanted to talk to them, I watched them on the TV on the news as a kid growing up, well I'm still a kid technically. I remember watching them on the red carpet in pretty clothes on the TV.

Dianna is my favorite, she's in my gym class but some girls keep me away from her saying that "You're not worth her time. Her dad will kill her if he knew a mangy Mexican like you was talking to her!" so I just admire her from a distance.

The Bad Girl's Bad Boy: the future. (Interracial)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें