Ch. 10 A Lit Halloween pt. 1

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

A/N: Also I apologize for any mixing up race and ethnicity, that stuff gets me confused, but yes, Dianna and Travion are bi racial- Mexican (idk if they go by hispanic idk) and black. But ya'll get what I mean, right?

Halloween

9pm

Dianna's pov

I finished my makeup in zero seconds.... I don't wear make up. This costume doesn't require makeup either which is perfect for me!

 I'm wearing a dark grey tank top, tan booty shorts with a black belt, some short black combat boots and those strap things that hold guns on your legs, they have the fake guns in them. I braided my hair into one thick ponytail braid that went down my back. I decided to bring a camo bomber jacket with me so I wouldn't be cold. Travion and I are getting ready for a 'sleep over' at our cousins house. 

I walk out of my closet and  run to my bed that has my book bag on it, and stuffed my jacket in it and zipped it back up. I slapped on my brown furry cloak, Travion has one too, except his is blue, we always wore our cloaks to sleepovers. I mean it's really comfy. I take my book bag with me. I walk out of my room and close the door. "Travion!" I say aloud slightly. "Alright" he walks out of his room and closes the door. We both go down the stairs quickly, "Mom, dad! We're going now!" Travion yells aloud. "You know they both went to bed early right?" I look at him. 

Our parents had a day off together, and went to bed early, they told us earlier to go on whenever. We're all going over to Mitchell's  place, since his parents were going out, and they let Mitch go to the party.  "Oh right." he mumbles, "Sorry nevermi-" "Will you shut up and grab the keys already!?" I shush him, "Okay geez!"  he grabs his car key from the bowl of keys.

 He opens the door and lets me through and he follows after. I took my house key and locked  the door, and we both go to the garage and open one of the doors. We both run and hurry to his car,  while Travion unlocks it from a distance. We both get in and shut and lock the doors. I put my seat belt on as Travion started his Porsche up.

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

Mitch's place

Dianna's pov

Everyone, our 3 cousins, Mitchell and Ariel got in. "I can't believe this, Ariel is coming-and Travion! The gang's all here!" Lucas says happily. "Yeah you're one to say, you're still a sophomore mister." Valerie says. I turn around in my seat, "Nice costume Dianna" Mitch winks at me, "Thanks, I'm Lara Croft this year. What are you dressed up as anyway?"