Chapter 14 Out of Control pt 1

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

January

Sanchez Residence

1 AM

Travion's pov

I kept hearing a muffled voice and it became clear along with me being shaken awake. I see Ariel's face. "Travion! A-Are you up yet?" she says. "I got it!" I hear Mitch's voice and a slap to my face. "Mitch that's not how you wake someone up!" I hear Leo.

 I look around at everyone in my room worried about me. "What happened?" "You had another bad dream man" Cameron says. "Is Dianna still here?" I ask.

 Everyone goes quiet and looks at each other, "She's still in the E.R" Leo says. "Oh..." I trail off. We're having a sleep over at my place, we've been doing sleep overs since we were kids. "What happened anyway Travion? You woke everyone up in here yelling in your sleep!" Victoria yawns.

 "Oh nothing, I kinda had a dream about stuff that happened in the past. Only thing that was kinda weird was Camille- I mean, Cameron." I rub the back of my neck. 

"Me?" Cameron points to himself. "Yeah, you was a girl named Camille" I say sleepily. "Woah for real?" Valerie asks, the others laughed a little, "Yeah-"

 Leo cuts me off, "Probably cause Cammie looks like a girl anyway" he wraps his arm around Cameron's neck, and Cam grabs a hand full of Leo's locks, "I told you stop callin' me that!" he says annoyed.

 "I have for like 7 years anyway." Leo smarts off. 

"Can y'all stop arguing?" I sigh. I was hoping it would be a bad dream and Dianna is alright- here at home, but no. Tomorrow we have to pull the plug. We recently celebrated New Years like two days ago. I don't even wanna talk about Christmas. Every year we went to our great-grandparent's house, not just us but our relatives- it's a big family.  Our great grandmother makes it tradition to have a theme that everyone's gotta dress the part to. She tells us all months before December what the theme is. She loved it when Dianna and I dressed alike, and everyone thought it was cute. 

When we eat our Christmas dinner, some of us bring items of our loved ones that passed or in memory of them, and we light the candle on the table so they can keep warm by the candle. Yet, the entire time I was eating my food I kept getting chills down my spine. This year we all wore white- it was Winter Wonderland for this year. I brought my sisters pegasus with me, my mom had a locket of my grandparents, and my dad had this really nice ring with him. It was his moms ring- my grandmother from his side.

 It was a huge pink diamond ring. She had it as a young woman and gave it to Fernando- my dad's father, my grandfather. He gave it back to her. They both ran away together, she escaped an arranged marriage. Her family had nothing to do with us still. She died very young- in a wreck when my dad was 12. He saw it.  And now since my sister was in a wreck, he hasn't been right since. I heard my mom recently arguing with him about drinking. I've seen pictures of my dad's mother, and my sister looks similar to her, so I can't imagine what he's going through. That's who brought green eyes in the family after all.

Everyone's worried about her, it's not the same not hearing her voice then seeing her in her room, sneaking a drink of wine or something and offering me some. Or her playing around with the younger kids in our family. Despite her not able to have children, they all loved her.

  My sister is dying tomorrow, she'll be dead tomorrow if not already.  We all knew. I mean a car going at 70 and a person on a motorcycle cycle? It's a miracle she's in one piece. There was security camera footage released to press with my mom and dads permission and she was shown airborne and quickly landing hard and slid a little before stopping, Jessica's car went out of control and hit a pole that had a street light on it and it fell down on the road. People immediately got out of their cars to check on Dianna. Police still have the case open on this, yet so far no arrests have been made. 

I don't know if I'll be able to live without her. 

While everyone else was mouthing off to each other, it felt like I was being drawn somewhere else, like my conscious was moving somewhere but I'm not actually moving....

.........

Where am I? I look around and find myself in my room  drawing something. No one else is here, and it's daylight. My sister runs in, "Heeeyyyy"

 "Hey-wait what are you doing here?" I look at her. I see her dressed in white, white shorts and  a white tank top. Her hair was down, and the only pop of color was her green eyes. "Wait, why is your hair down? Dianna?....Dianna?!" I got up and we stared at each other. I look at the time on my clock- 8:40, that must mean it's morning. This is a lucid dream then.

 She smiles a little, "Haha, why do you look so worried? Is there something wrong?" she asks. I walk slowly towards my sister and rest my hand on her bare shoulder. I hugged her as tight as I could and cried into her shoulder. "Travion what's wrong!? Stop crying! You're gonna make me cry in a minute!" Dianna says, with sadness in her voice. 

"When are you coming back?! You're alive aren't you?!" I look at her with tears falling from my eyes. "I...I'm sorry for making you cry. I-I'm being taken care of just fine, you don't have to worry about me anymore!" she wipes my tears. I stare, trying to figure out what was going on, this feels too real to be a dream. She hugs me, "I'll be back soon okay? I gotta go dude." "No! Don't leave me!" "....I never did" she giggles.

I jerk up awake, seeing everyone else fast asleep. I felt something wet on my face, I wipe my eyes and realized I was crying in my sleep. I can still hear her voice. 

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLOT TWIST HEHEHEHEHEHE. Everything was a dream Travion was having!

All the past events did take place but Camerion was Camille. Camille hints at Cameron's feminine side. Don't really see many male characters with a feminine touch to them.....

but huney when I saw jojo.....