Chapter 13 Wake Up? Please?

☁️🌸✨☁️🌸✨☁️🌸✨☁️🌸✨☁️

☁️🌸✨☁️🌸✨☁️🌸✨☁️🌸✨☁️

1 month later

December

Leonardo's pov

I closed the door behind me, and leaving another Capri Sun on the counter with other countless presents filling the counter and floor around it. I walk over to her, the last time I seen her hair down was when we had that photoshoot together. 

"So, you're Dianna right?" I ask, man she's a bit tall for a girl. "Didn't you hear the teacher when she said my name?!" she snaps.

He hair was loose this whole time, long, loose wavy brown tresses rested on her shoulders.  I'd never think a small girl could grow up so tall, had to take genes from her dad. She was resting silently, her skin is cold though. I pull the blanket over her arms so she wouldn't freeze to death. She was resting peacefully but a soft frown was on her face. 

 I grab a chair and pull it up next to her bed and sat down,  "They say that people in a coma can hear others beside their bed. So....sometimes I do wonder if you can actually hear me Dianna. I've been thinking about you lately. Ariel was being bothered by Jessica but Travion put a stop to that. Jessica....... you were right about Jessica, even though I stopped considering being friends with her, she still thinks we were friends. I just told her how I really felt. I didn't care if she cried or not. But she still does try to talk to me. Jessica's been a (donkey) since- to everyone.  There's been rumors that the hospital found out that...well maybe I shouldn't tell you that right now. But she's been a favorite recently." I say,  rolling my eyes.

 "I gotta admit, you was a bit....aggressive at first but I actually miss you being aggressive- I just miss you a lot. Since I don't have anyone that can take my jokes, or prick at without taking it seriously...." I begin to feel my voice weaken a little, I swallow some spit, "...I-I really do think about it: us. Us going out and... what am I talking about?"  I sigh to myself in frustration, and grip my hair that has grown out a bit more, it's so far is  a little past my shoulders but I always keep it in an up-do. 

 "...Us like, just going out and doing stuff....not saying I like-like you, cause you'd say no anyway. I'd probably say it just to annoy you. Maybe if you wake up tomorrow, we can do dirt bike stunts together~." my faint smile just sits into a frown instead. It's not the same when she doesn't flirt back. I've been feeling different around her but since we found each other, these feelings have flared up even more now.

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

Work

Diane's pov

"I-I don't know when I'm gonna tell him, Tammie" I sigh, sniffing. Even though Gavin told me not to go to work, I went anyway, it helps to keep my mind out of the dark. But how can I distract my mind when my daughter is virtually dead and then I have another kid inside of me!? Snap! I got startled by the sudden sharp noise. 

Another pencil, snapped in half. 

"Diane. I can't exactly put myself in your shoes, but that kid could be Dianna, it could be a sign, but Dianna is probably in a better place now." I swallow a hard lump. Tammie was someone who believed in past lives and reincarnation and all that.  "But she's still there. Tammie. She's still alive, I'm not burying her!" I sob into her shoulder, she catches me, "Easy now Diane. W-When are you planning on telling him?" she ask me, rubbing circles in my back, "Maybe tomorrow........" I breathe, sniffing.

 "But it's just that, ever since the accident, Travis and I haven't been arguing that much now and Travion, he's just a mess." I sigh, raising up and looking at her with tears in both of our eyes. "Just like you" a tear falls from her eye.

"Yeah.... compared to his sister, he's just like me when I was in high school..... shy and all." I smile a little. "Dianna's rowdy just like her father." I say, "Travis and I said that we would...." I stop,  "A-Another month" I say. 

"By January at the most ....I don't know if I can do this Tammie!" I choke sobs out, Tammie grabs my shoulders, shaking me slightly. "You can and you will! You have two people here, and I'm pretty sure Dianna would love to be welcomed by another brother or sister. You gotta be strong for her and the baby too!" 

"It's a lot harder than you think......" I trail off. "She'll wake up. That kid doesn't give up easily, she never goes down without a fight, and right now she's fighting a battle. She needs your support!"

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

Camille's pov

My brother made me go with him to this stupid hospital. I don't want to see her. I wasn't wearing a lot, just some jeans, boots, and I had my hair down. Travion gave me one of Dianna's moto jackets, "I'm sure she'd want you to wear it, I understand how close you two are so maybe you can keep her close by having a jacket" "Travion are you sure about this?" "She has a lot of them, she definitely wouldn't mind!" I worn it every night, and I'm wearing it right now. Black leather, an attached leather belt and it smells just like her. 

Mario and I were sent to the back, "You ready?" "....I guess. Maybe if I just look at her once it'll might make me feel better." I say, feeling chills down my back.  He opens the door quietly, we walk in. I was getting choked up already, I hug my brother, "I don't wanna look!" I sob grabbing his shirt.

 "Camille, she's not in pain do you see her hollering  and screaming?" he says, I look over at Dianna "No! It's not that it's just that......" I trail off and stare at my best friend, sleeping peacefully, in a coma. Her brown wavy hair was down, it's a little longer than before, though long enough already. Some of her hair was resting on her shoulders, all the way down past her breasts. She looks so much different in a hospital gown than her usual fancy clothes....and ponytail.

 I walk closer to the bed cautiously, sniffing a bit and wiping tears away, staring at her more. "It's amazing she even survived that" Mario says, "I've been seeing it all over the news-the story and all." "Yeah...." I soften my voice, holding Dianna's hand. I touch her face, she's not as warm as usual anymore. 

🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂

"Here, it's a Christmas gift!" Dianna hands me a  wrapped present, it felt like clothes. Both of us just got in high school, we're just freshman. It was our last class of the day before winter break, and we wasn't doing anything. I open it and it was a blanket, one of my favorite colors, purple. It was fluffy and big and soft, I buried my nose in it recognizing the smell. It smells just like her. "You like it? I even sprayed some of my perfume on it!" "I love it! Thank you...." my happy expression falls. I don't even have enough money to buy her anything and she's my best friend. "What's wrong?" "I... I don't have anything for you, lo siento"  "Don't worry about it! You don't have to get me anything! You being my best friend is enough for me!" she hugs me tight. 

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂

Also who's Cameron? Who do you think Cameron is?

So it's been a LONG time since  I updated but, I'm here!