Ch. 12 I Can't Breathe

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

A/N: Because of a recent achievement, here's a chapter published early as a thank you!

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

▀▄▀▄▀▄ WARNING-MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ▄▀▄▀▄▀

This chapter contains scenes/settings that may disturb or bring discomfort to readers such as bullying, trauma, mature themes, rape or anything that may upset you. Read at your own discretion

Tuesday morning

Dianna's pov

I was at a four way intersection, all had stop signs. I'm like an hour early for school, so I had time to get some snacks, I have them in my book bag. I had on some green on today: Green sweater under a black biker jacket that had some small silver spikes on it, some green skinny jeans and black combat boots. I saw a few class mates from school on their way as well.

 I went next, there was no one or a line of cars to my right. I was clear, and have the right of way, I went across real fast. I didn't have time to react to what just happened because the next thing I know, I hear something loud, feel hard impact and I was in the air and hit the road! Then pain rushed in all over my body, the wind got knocked out of me. My shoulder and my back is the worst right now, I was lying on my back and notice the damaged red car that ran into a pole. 

A loud crash startles me, the pole fell down and landed like 6 feet away from me. I screamed in pain, some of it muffled by my helmet. I can't flip my face shield up, I can't even move my body. and people ran over to me, "Oh my goodness! Someone call 911!" "I can't breathe!" I yell, crying. A guy flips my face shield up for me, the cool air felt good on my face. "We're calling the ambulance for you! Just don't move!"

 "Are you able to move?" I look around at the crowd of people around me, "No m-my leg! I-I think it's broken! I- I think-" "She's in bad shape! Just please hurry!" "SHE'S LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS!" Besides the faces of strangers and the air of a cold autumn morning, I was staring straight at the clear blue sky, and the gold light of the sun that was rising. It's so hard to keep my eyes open and it's hard to see with tears blurring my vision.  Images of mom and dad and Travion flashed through my mind, my friends, my cousins, school....Am I gonna die? I'm too young to die, I'm not ready yet. Is this how I will go? My hearing begins to become muffled, I hear the ringtone of my phone somewhere.

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

7:50 am