Ch. 7 Another Fight

A/N: Also if you see random bolded words or letters in "( )"  those are fancy words! and we all know what those fancy words are🧐. I don't cuss ya'll so it's like fill-in-the-blank. Some words may rhyme with the actual "word". Like I usually say fish, but it's like FactsUnderClearKites  FYI ;). Pretty sure you got it.

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

School

7:35 am

Dianna's pov

Travion and I were strolling around the filled hallways talking and going on "Hold on I gotta take my jacket off, this thing is burnin' me up" I drop my book bag down on the hard tiled floor, and then took off my black Gucci hoodie, revealing my sleeveless burgundy turtle neck sweater and my built arms. Sometimes a few people pick on me because of my arms, but other than that everyone else knows not to try it. 

I wore some black jeans with it that had thin, glimmering silver chains dangling from it, and some shiny black lace up ankle boots. I always have my hair in a pony tail that is sometimes straight, but most of the time it's my natural hair-wavy and curly... and a bit messy. I make sure to keep my hair washed and brushed. One day of no brushing and it'll be like slicing and dicing your way through a thick hot jungle. It already takes a long time fixing it! Dad keeps suggesting I should get a stylist to do that for me and mom would hit him with a newspaper roll and say that it's good I do things for myself, then an argument ensues.

  I stuffed my hoodie in my jacket, through out all of the commotion, I hear a loud bang against  the lockers, and a bunch of 'woahs' and more startled commotion, Travion looks at the lockers, across from us. 

  "I already told you no! Leave me alone!" a feminine voice yells tiredly.

"SHUT UP! YOUR FRIEND AIN'T HERE TO SAVE YOU NOW! You're gonna give me what you owe me (a female dawg)"  and more cussing and yelling dominated the sobbing. "What's happening now?" I ask, "Is that Ariel?!" Travion asks, shocked. Ariel?! What is Travion talking about? I zip up my book bag and slapped it on my back, standing up to see what he was talking about. 

There was a bunch of shuffling between some guys, "Shannon's hurting Ariel!" Travion exclaims, we both quickly jog over, pushing past people, I move in first, seeing Shannon pinning Ariel against the lockers roughly, I threw my book bag down, "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I sucker punched his face, knocking him away from Ariel and forcing him to let her go, I shove him against the lockers, "I don't know WHO you think you are putting your hands on a girl, but when you mess with Ariel, you're messin' with me, YOU GOT IT?!" I scream in his face. 

"Oh, no wonder, that's your girlfriend huh? You piece of s-" I didn't even let him finish, I shoved him down to the floor and went in on his face. I didn't care who was around me, everyone's screams and chants were completely faded out of my mind, I was focused on Shannon and giving him what he deserves. Suddenly he hit me in my face and shoves me off of him , making me slide across the floor a bit.