Ch. 8 Memories pt.2

🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂🍎🌕🌼🍂

Middleton High

10th grade

I get shoved into a locker roughly, hurting my arm, Jaylen kicks me, tripping me and making me fall down to the floor. "You think you're better than us, just because you wear designer clothes every single day. Quit acting black when you aren't" Jessica spits at me "I'm HALF BLACK dummy!" I yell back, "She's still blabbering? Dianna, you're just a hybrid. I saw you checking out one of my friends, and she said you creeped her out. You're just a creature, a degenerate. Dianna the Degenerate!" "Shut up!" I get up and tried to go at Jessica but Jaylen shoves me back down to the ground. I was in tears, angry tears. 

"I suggest you be quiet and just admit that you think everyone is best friends with you, they're only your followers because of your wealth and status. But you're dumb anyway, you still can't figure out why Shannon left you. I mean there had to be a reason why so many people caught you and that stuttering (a female dawg) holding hands all day....along with that 6ft flat-chested sasquatch!" she and Jaylen laughs at me. 

"Since you want to call me a degenerate and a (duckin) hybrid, you better watch your mouth because you're calling my brother the same thing. It'd be horrible if he saw you bullying his sister, I hope he never dates you." I laugh. Jessica got triggered by what I said and picks me up and shoves me against the locker again, pressing my sore back against the hard handle, "Oh, I'm not talking about him, just you. Besides I'm pretty sure you know anyway that he likes me. We'll be together and I'll actually love him, unlike how you did my friend Shannon, so I'll make sure no one will like you again, or see that pretty face!" Jessica throws a punch. 

I close my eyes tight, but don't feel impact. I open my eyes, seeing Jessica's fist in a hand. 

"I assume you were going to punch my sister in the face, right?"

 "T-Travion! I-I-" Jessica suddenly plays victim.

"Go." he says. 

"She was bothering me th-"

 "I was actually going to ask you out before I left for school. But I'm not dating anyone who treats anyone like this, especially my sister!" he says, helping me up. "It's not what it looks like Travion! I still want to be with you, what are you talking about?!" 

"My mom always told me to never hit a girl. But if you were a guy, things wouldn't be so pretty" Travion picks me up and carries me since my leg got hurt. 

Ever since I broke up with Shannon, so much drama happened. I had no idea he was even Jessica or Jaylen's friend until after I broke up with him. After we got out into the parking lot, he helps me to get in his car. "I'll get someone to get your bike for you" he says. "It's a motorcycle..."