Ch. 11 Dirty Dan

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

Dianna's pov

Everything's swirling around me right now, all I can hear is distorted sounds and slowed voices, I hear a voice and someone holding me against their chest, "I got you, come on I'll let you rest this off" he says. "L-Leooo? Isss that you?" I manage to look up at him as he drags me to the stairs, no it can't be him. Leo is....is-is this Shannon? "No..." I slur out, trying my best to break away from him, "Come on, you wouldn't want any attention towards us right? Besides I have something cool to show you!" he says all happy like, "I-I don't want to.- l-let me go.....please" 

"It's alright. I'll make sure that you're safe and all. I'll even accompany you-" he says, but is suddenly cut off by someone else's voice. "She said she doesn't want to!" then I get pulled away from Shannon roughly and flung over someone's shoulder. 

This just made everything worse, " "It's best you don't bring any more attention towards us right?"  She said no!" then I'm carried upstairs suddenly. "Leooo?" I slur.  "I'm right here Dianna" I lift my head up noticing his hair and collar around his neck, yeah that's him  I think. "Don't let him near me Leoo" I slur out laughing.

☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙 ☀️ 🌟 🌙

Midnight

Leonardo's pov

I woke up, sitting in a chair that was by a bed. I must've nodded off.  I yawn, and look over at the locked door, and then over at the bed she was lying in. She's a pretty rough sleeper, I can even hear her snoring a little. Nice. I raise up, looking at her.

"Alright Dirty Dan, you're gettin' whats comin' for ya" she points her water bottle at me while adjusting the big cowboy hat on her head.  "I'm waitin' on ya, Pin Head" I spit at the grass, while pointing my juice bottle at her. "Sure thang princess" she laughs. "I'm not a princess!!" "Yea you are! You smell like one" she giggles. "How would I smell like a princess ya Pin Head?!" "Here, I'll show you" she says, looking at the ground and picks something up and walks towards me with a fist, "What is it?" I ask in curiosity, she opens her fist, revealing a caterpillar and it quickly crawls onto my hand. "Oh cooool! A caterpillar!" I pet it.  "Aw, I thought you'd pee your pants!" 

I smile at the thought, and take something out of my pocket. She looks so much like her, but it's been so long since I last seen her, when we were kids. I smile, while looking at the polished gem slab, I had it made into a pendant, and a chain. I didn't wear it out, in fear of losing it accidentally. I always called it a bacon rock.

She suddenly sucks in some air and chokes, waking up, but quickly recovers, and I quickly slump back in my seat. "Ugh, where am I?" she looks around, then looks at me, "😐...."