Chocolate Donuts

2 years ago...

Constance's POV*

To say we came home plastered after an afternoon with the golden boys was an understatement.

We were fucked.

Fucked to the point where the boys carried us inside the house, trying to shut us up and not wake the boys.

"Edith I swear to god if you don't shut up." Ryan slapped his hand over Edith's mouth, trying to silence her giggles.

I wasn't too loud cause we stopped for donuts and I was munching on those delicious chocolate donuts.

I moaned and closed my eyes, stopping in my tracks when I stuffed the rest of the donut in my mouth. Maddox held onto my wrist because I kept stumbling. I shrugged him off, trying to hold my donut with both hands because I felt like I was going to drop it.

Michael and Maddox giggled, their hands covering their mouths so they wouldn't be loud.

"Shhhh!" Edith slurred, almost tripping over the first step of the stairs that led to the front door.

Ryan huffed and threw her over his shoulder, looking tired and done with her.

I kept my eyes closed as I chewed and tried to walk up the stairs like that, almost falling on my face before Ryan caught me with one hand.

"Carry her." He said to one of the boys.

I yelped and laughed when I was quickly picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Constance." Ryan growled, making me slap my hand over my mouth, trying to silence my laughter. He was funny when he was mad.

Ryan grabbed my keys from my back pocket and I gasped, "That's assault brotha!" I yelled, trying to look back.

Edith laughed and snorted, "Oooo." She slurred, earning a slap on the back of the head by Ryan.

She flinched and hit the back of his head.

"Don't think I won't drop you." He threatened.

Edith smiled and didn't reply, letting her body go loose in his arms.

Once we got inside, as we were going up stairs I looked up and made eye contact with Michael. I smiled widely and waved happily to him, to which he chuckled under his breath and waved back at me.

"Can I have another donut?" I whispered and smiled sweetly to try and convince him. Ryan had said in the car that I can't have another one cause I would throw up but I argued but unfortunately, he wouldn't give me another one.

"You can have one more if you be quiet." He spoke to me like a child. I nodded and put my finger to my mouth, giggling as I did so.

He smiled and shook his head. We turned the corner and i immediately realized we were in my room.

Maddox put me down on my bed and helped me take off my hoodie and shoes. He pulled my covers back and pointed at the bed, signalling me to lay down. I smiled and giggled but I complied. He pulled the covers over my shoulder while I made myself comfortable. He made me feel like a toddler.

Ryan on the other hand, struggled to get Edith in my bed. While he was distracted, I looked for Michael and found him standing by the door.

I waved him over and he came to my side.

"Yes, Miss Euphrates?" He asked, a playful smile on his face.

"Can I have that donut I was promised?" I asked.