" Im So Sorry"

Constance's POV *

I wake up to the sound of rain hitting my roof and window . I squint at the person next to me .

Michael .

I let my eyes roam his flawless face.

But , a wave of sadness wash's over me , catching me off guard .

I sigh quietly and lay on my back , looking up at my plain white ceiling.

" Constance ?" Michael's sleepy voice brings me out of my daze .

I hum in response.

" What's wrong ?" He asks .

" Nothing." I say , keeping my eyes on the ceiling , the lie smoothly rolls off my tongue.

We stay in silence until I hear groaning from downstairs, telling me Caiden was awake .

I got up and threw on a shirt and left my room , leaving Michael alone.

" Constance !" Caiden groaned loudly . I was already on the last step when he was finally in my vision.

He was still on the floor , his eyes closed as his hand rested on his forehead.

" Good morning my love !" I say , trying to sound happy and an enthusiastic , to annoy him.

" Oh shut up . I have a headache." Caiden groaned .

" I'm not in the mood either so don't worry . I won't be TOO loud ." I yelled the word "too" .

" Shut up !" Caiden yelled .

I chuckled and began making my way to the kitchen. I wasn't hungry but I still wanted coffee, so I made myself coffee.

I got my coffee mug and walked back to the living room. Caiden had moved himself onto the couch , a pillow on top of his head

I sat on a different couch , across from him .
" How much did you drink ?" I asked him. I knew he wasn't asleep . Once Caiden was awake , he can't go back to sleep .

" Mmm. I don't remember . All I remember is we took shots after shots after shots ." His voice dragged on , he was being dramatic for the effect.

I smiled and shook my head , taking my mug away from my lips after I took a sip.

" Who brought us home ?" Caiden asked , picking up the pillow from his face to look at me .

" Michael and Peter." I answered.

He hummed .

Clyde shifted on the floor . He groaned and rubbed his head . He looked up and glanced around the room .

His eyes met mine , " Why am I on the floor?"

" Because nobody was strong enough to carry your fatass upstairs." I answered, a smile on my lips .

He glared at me , " Shut up ."

I laughed.

Clyde got up from the floor and made his way over to me . He flopped down and laid on the couch , his head on my thighs. Before I sat down , I had put my legs beside me , so his head was prompted up.

" I'm hungry." Caiden and Clyde said in unison.

I rolled my eyes, " Get up and make yourself something."

" But we're hungover." They whined .

I huffed , " Not my fault , not my problem."

" It's your fault because you stress us out ." Clyde said .