Pinky Promises

Constance's POV *

Michael and I stayed silent for a few minutes before I decided to speak .

" Well , I'm gonna go ." I said , placing the bottle on my desk . I stood up and sighed . I was tired . Overthinking overwhelms me .

" Train Peter ." I said , walking towards the doors .

I heard him groan . I turned around to look at him , " And don't push his buttons ." I said . He looked over his shoulder , " Tell him the same ." He said .

I sighed and rolled my eyes , walking out the room , but I bumped into someone , almost losing my balance but the arms of the person wrapped around my waist , preventing me from falling .

I looked up and was greeted with beautiful honey eyes . I looked at the person beside us and frowned when my eyes met ocean ones. I glared at the two boys outside my office .

Peter gave me a nervous smile and laugh , " I'm sorry . We .. we're sorry ." He said , letting go of me and he began shifting his balance on his feet .

I glared at the boys and crossed my arms over my chest , " What the hell do you guys think y'all are doing ?" I asked , looking between the both of them .

Justin chuckled nervously and glanced at Peter .

" We ... we were just coming to get you ." Justin stuttered , scratching the back of his neck .

He was lying . Obviously .

I tilted my head to the side and glanced up at Peter , who was looking at Justin as if he just grew two heads .

" Peter ? What's your stupid excuse ?" I asked calmly .

" Uhhh ... we .." he sighed , " We were ease dropping ." He mumbled , looking down at his feet .

I rolled my eyes , " Why ?" I asked .

They both shrugged .

I sighed , " Whatever . I'm leaving . Peter , Michael is going to train you today . Justin , tell me if anything happens between these idiots . I don't care if they pay you to keep your mouth shut . You will tell me everything . And that's an order ." I said , walking away from the boys , towards the doors .

I heard a groaned and an " Okay ."

________________________________

I was now home after a long and quiet drive .

I sighed and opened the door .

I was glad it was quiet . I didn't feel like talking to anyone .

I walked up the stairs and into my room , shutting my door behind me . I rid myself of all the clothes I had on me , except my bra and underwear .

I crawled into my bed and laid on my stomach , pulling my covers over my shoulder .

In a matter of minutes , I fell into a deep sleep .

________________________________

I woke up to the sound of a loud thunder , causing the house to shake slightly .

I sighed and sat up , rubbing my eyes .

I pulled the covers off of me and I got up . I put on some shorts and a tank top . I threw a light jacket on me and I walked downstairs .

It was extremely quiet , and it was uncomfortable .

I frowned as I hugged myself .

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator .