Love Struck Idiot

Constance's POV *

Constance's POV *

I pulled my hands out of his shirt and tugged on it, wanting it off. He got the hint and pulled away, taking off his shirt in the process. I sat up with him and ran my hands down his stomach. I've never touched him like this, especially his abs. I traced his V line and looked up. His hooded eyes were dazed as he looked into mine. I smiled, loving the look he was giving me. I hooked my fingers on his pants, tugging them down. He got off the bed and took them off too, never breaking eye contact.

He climbed back on the bed and sat on his knees in front of me and cupped my face in his hands, " Do you really wanna do this?" He asked, his voice raspy and deep.

Everything hit me when those words left his mouth.

Does he know I'm a virgin?

Is he a virgin?

Does he know what he's doing?

But most importantly,

Am I ready to lose my virginity to him?

My best friend?
_______________________________

After a few seconds, I nodded.

" Yes." I said softly, barley above a whisper.

Cole's eyes scanned down my body, his hands going down to the sides of my thighs, his thumbs rubbing the skin there.

He tilted his head as his eyes came back up slowly, heat running its course up my veins, along with his gaze,
" Are you sure?" His eyes met mine again.

I nodded slowly, my eyes trailing his body, " Yeah."

He hummed lightly to the song playing downstairs as his hands slid down my legs, my eyes following his hands. He stopped at my ankle. I felt his gaze on me as his pointer finger traced back up my leg slowly. Once he got to my thigh, goosebumps covered me. My breathing went along with his, turned heavy again. I looked up at him, a small smile tugged at his lips.

His eyes flicked down to my chest, that smirk becoming more visible. He looked back up at me,

" Cold?" He asked, voice gone velvet.

Bastard.

I hummed and flipped us over, both of us still sitting. He leaned back just a bit but still close.

I looked down and smirked. I looked back up,

" You ask as if you're not hard."