Cole Black

Cole's POV *

I was pushing around a kid named Liam .

He was an easy target . He's fragile . He could break easily , and that's what I was trying to do , break him .

I'm Cole .

Cole Black .

I'm 18 years old .

Gang leader of the South Serpents .

Feared by many .

—————
I pushed him into a locker yelling at him and watched as he winched in pain . Tears falling from his eyes .
I was about to break him until I heard the sound of heels making their way over to me .

Alarmed , my head snapped up towards the sound .

My heart dropped instantly .

Once my eyes landed on hers , I was guided into a daze .

There She was .

Constance .

Constance Euphrates .

Gang leader of the Euphrates Serpents .

My enemy .

My childhood sweetheart .

My heart stopped at the sight of her .

She was beautiful . The light falling on her black eyes . She was breathtaking .

I was soon out of my daze as she yelled at me , " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ?!" Her voices boomed off the lockers . Her voice cold . Just by looking at her expression , I wanted to crawl into a hole and die .

If looks could kill , I'd be an atom .

She pushed me off of Liam .

I couldn't let her make me look pathetic so , I yelled at her back .

" Get the fuck out of here Constance ." I growled at her , trying to effect her in any way . I honestly was still taken aback at her entrance .

She noticed I was still shocked so I spoke up , " This doesn't involve you . Now leave before I do something you'll regret ." I threatened . I was getting frustrated . She never listens .

She just laughed in my face .

Now I was getting angry .

Suddenly , she stopped laughing and taking a step closer , looked me dead in the eyes , and asked , " Who the fuck do you think your are ?" Her voice held no emotion . She was looking up at me , daring me to make a move .

She took another step closer , " You won't do shit Cole . Now , get the fuck out of my face before I do something you'll regret ." She said , dangerously low , so only I could hear it .

My guys got quiet and they froze . I knew they were as shocked as I was . It wasn't every day they saw me getting pushed around by a girl .

I never got pushed around by a girl , except when Constance catches me bullying someone .

But , my boys knew Constance was something different compared to every girl .

She doesn't listen to just anyone . She doesn't take orders from anyone .

" We both know I keep my word ." She said .

I tried analyze her . I wanted to figure her out , but after a few seconds , I gave up .

Her expression was cold .

I turned my head and looked at my guys , who were still shocked , and I said , " Let's go ,This isn't worth our time anyways ."

She laughed lowly , she knew I said that to offend her .

But , I never succeeded . Never .

I looked at her and entered in another daze .

She was just stunning .

Dressed in all black , leather jacket , and some black heels .

Her eyelashes were full and black .

Her light makeup coving the non-existing flawless on her beautiful skin .

Constance Euphrates was flawless .

She was everything a man would want .

Constance was beautiful , brave , loving , caring , sweet , and most importantly , she has an amazing heart . Her personality is what everyone wishes to have .

Constance was perfect .

Yes , she was broken but , she's perfect .

She said something and I was snapped out of my daze .

I looked at her one last time and then I walked off .

Once I turned the corner , I looked over my shoulder and saw her with Liam , talking to him . She once cared for me like that .

That thought sent a ping of hurt to my heart .

————————————————————————

As my boys were talking to me , my thoughts kept drifting toward Constance .

She always stuck up for kids who were getting messed with .

Yes , she was a cold hearted gang leader but she never lets anyone get bullied .

Not innocent people at least .

I heard the sound of heels again and I knew she was coming down this hall . I quickly turned my head towards her , and then again , I was in a daze but snapped out of it real quick .

I had to do something to show my men I wasn't gonna let her push me around .

I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist .

B . A . D . M . O . V . E .

She quickly twisted her wrist and turned around , turning me around in the process and pushed my arm up my back . Almost breaking it .

I cried out as the pain shot through my arm into my chest .

She let go and pushed me to the ground , waiting for me to turn around .

Once I did , she was shocked and yelled at me , " What the fuck do you think your doing ?!

" I just wanted to tell you to stay out of my way !" I quickly said .

She was fuming . Her expression mad me nervous .

" MAYBE I'D STAY OUT OF YOUR WAY IF YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD !" She yelled , looking super pissed off .

An unknown emotion flashed in her eyes but were soon replaced with anger .

" What I do is none of your business Constance !" I said , I was getting angry at this point .

" You think I'll let you bully people around ?" She laughed .

She was so cold .

" You must be fucking stupid to think I'd let you do that ." She said , looking deeply into my eyes .

Everything that happened next was a complete blur .

One minute she's threatening me , and the next she's getting me .... excited .

She was teasing me .

And I couldn't stop myself from groaning when she bit my ear slowly .

She got up , completely satisfied to see me so vulnerable .

She walked away , swaying her hips knowing damn well I would be looking .

As I was trying to process what just happened , her laugh filled the empty halls .

God , that girl is something else .