Escape

3 years ago...

Constance's POV *

" Al!" I yelled. We were currently at Alan's house, since his mom and dad were on a business trip in Europe.

" What?" He groaned, turning over in his bed, onto his stomach.

I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back and laid down.

" You promised you'd come with me to the mall." I whined.

" Con it's early. Let me sleep 10 more minutes." He mumbled.

" It's 12 in the afternoon." I stated.

He hummed and his eyes remained closed.

" If you love me you'd get up." I said.

" If you love me you'd leave me alone." He mumbled.

" If you love me you'd keep your word."

" If you love me you'd let me sleep 10 more minutes."

" If you love me you wouldn't need 10 more minutes."

" For the love of god shut up!" Cole yelled from the other room.

" He won't get up!" I yelled back.

Cole came stomping into the room and glared at us.

" Alan get up. You did promise her." He said, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

" Pretty hard if she's on top of me." Alan mumbled.

I rolled over onto the side of the bed that was empty. Still, Alan made no effort in getting up.

" Con scoot over." Cole yawned, making his way over to the side of the bed I was on.

I moved closer to Alan. Cole laid down in the same position alan was in, face down, looking at me. Though their eyes were closed.

" You guys don't love me." I mumbled, looking up at the ceiling.

" Pretty hard to do that when you wake us up every morning." They mumbled.

I frowned, " It wouldn't be hard if you guys would just listen."

They hummed.

I sighed.

" I'll give y'all 10 more minutes and if y'all aren't up by then, I'm pouring cold water on y'all." I said.

They hummed in response.

I took my phone out and scrolled through social media to pass the time.

When 10 minutes passed, the boys were in completely different positions.

Cole's arm was wrapped around my waist with one of his legs on me. Alan's head was on my chest while one of his legs was also on me.

" Guys, get up." I said, nudging them.

They groaned and tightened their grips on me, nearly suffocating me.

" Either y'all get up, or I'm going to the mall with Ryan Davis." I threatened.

The boys didn't like the golden boy, Ryan Davis. He'd always try and get my attention but the boys would never have any of it. They'd always be by my side, acting like protective brothers.

They immediately shot up and ran to their restrooms.

I smiled victoriously.

I walked to Alan's bathroom and sat on the counter as he brushed his teeth.