Abyss

Michael's POV*

I picked up Constance, seeing her cry as she became overwhelmed by her memories, I broke. I knew everyone in the room felt it. Her pain suffocated each and every one of us. My heart ached as she sobbed into my chest. I ran my hand through her hair, trying to soothe her as much as I could.

Edith and Caiden argued at the tops of their lungs, each defending Constance for different reasons. Lilith and Clyde tried pushing them into different rooms until Constance suddenly stopped crying.

We all paused, looking at her.

My heart stopped when I felt her stop moving completely.

"Constance?" I asked shakily, trying to pry her off of me a bit to see her face, her head falling back.

"Con?" I asked again, panic rushing through my veins.

When she didn't respond, I went into full panic mode.

I got up and laid her on the ground, shaking her, trying to wake her up. Tears were blurring my vision when I realized she wasn't breathing.

"Constance!" I screamed, crying heavily.

"What happened?!" Caiden yelled, rushing to her side, touching her face.

"I-I don't know. She just stopped breathing." I cried, ripping her jacket off.

Her pale face slowly turned blue. Caiden's screams filled the room as he yelled at everyone, anyone to call an ambulance.

I blocked everyone out as I started CPR.

"Please baby, wake up." I cried.

I could hear Lilith's and Edith's cries, Clyde and Peter running around, looking for her car keys.

"Where the fuck are the keys?!" Peter yelled, frustrated, tears rapidly falling from his eyes.

Justin searched for them in her jacket, finding them,
"Here! Let's go!" He cried.

I picked Constance's lifeless body up and ran to the car, gently putting her in the backseat.

Caiden cried silently as he got into the driver's seat,
"She'll be okay. She'll wake up." He seemed to be talking to himself.

Peter and Justin got into another car and followed us as we drove to the nearest hospital.

Caiden pushed the gas and I swear, we were going way to fast.

"Cade slow down!" Lilith screamed, Edith holding her as she cried.

"Shut the fuck up! My sister stopped breathing!" He yelled, making Lilith flinch back.

He looked at Constance through the review mirror, his eyes blood shot red, "She can't die." He cried.

We got to the hospital in less than 10 minutes, all of us running inside while I carried Constance.

"Help us! Please!" I screamed, Constance was getting cold.

Nurses and doctors surrounded us and took Constance away from me. Caiden yelled, begging them to bring her back.

He fell to his knees, crying hysterically. We watched, crying, as they took her away, already putting an oxygen mask on her.

___________________________________

We waited for what seemed like hours. Nobody has came to give us an update on Constance.

Edith and Lilith held hands, their eyes red and puffy from crying. Peter stood by a window, staring into space, tears still streaming down his face. I don't think he knew he was still crying.