Circus

I'm going to start putting up pictures.^

Constance's POV *

I frowned, " You better make it quick." I said standing up. Michael followed and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

He pulled me into an empty room and shut the door.

Oh god. The last time I was in a room with a boy, it didn't go to well. I've been getting too hot and bothered. I'm always left on edge and I'm not sure when I'll break. I hope he doesn't make a move. I can't keep doing this to myself.

_______________________________

" I'm sorry." He said, his voice drowning in guilt, sadness, and regret.

" I'm sorry for everything. The yelling, the accusations, the anger, everything."

I stayed silent. At the moment, I hated apologies. I've had too many this week and I'm sick of hearing them.

" Please say something." His voice broke.

" I don't want your apologies Michael. I knew you would be upset about the whole thing and I knew you'd erupt one day, and it was today." I said.

A small sound left Michael's lips and he engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

" Michael... I need... to breathe." I breathed out.

He loosened his arms just a bit. I gasped and hugged him back.

We stayed silent for a few minutes, swaying side to side.

" Are you planning to stay here like this forever?" I asked, my voice muffled by his chest.

" I wish." He mumbled, his lips brushing against my neck.

I giggled, it tickled honestly.

" Why are you laughing?" He asked, removing his head from my neck.

" That tickled." I answered, rubbing the side of my neck because his breath sent a shiver down my spine.

" But anyway, I need you, Peter, Justin, Edith, and everyone else that was outside of that classroom this morning to be at the warehouse after school. Of course except for Levi, Alan, Jay, and Cole. But I need the rest of you there. We have something very important to talk about." I said.

" What is it?" He asked, frowning in confusion.

" I can't really tell you now. Just be there after school. Let the boys know and I'll tell Edith and everyone else." I said.

Michael gave me a nod and sighed, rubbing his face.

" We've been through so much these past few days. What the fuck happened to make all this much more stressful?" He groaned.

" It was a normal day, I found Cole bullying yet another hopeless boy. Then, the party. Alan had Lilith, her nightmares returned. And then, Matthew and Devor returned as well, along with my long lost sister. Then Asher." I said, looking away from his eyes, finding a sudden interest in the desks. Obviously I left out Dante.