Not So Unexpected Surprise

" Const- " Someone said but I cut them off . I didn't want to hear my name .

It was the last thing he said and I didn't want to hear it .

I sighed one more time , lifting up my head .

I turned on the car and started driving .

________________________________

The drive to school was uncomfortable , but no one dared to say a word .

I parked the car in my usual spot and everyone got out .

Caiden and Edith were by my side and Lilith and Liam were behind us . Clyde was in front of us .

Clyde opened the doors for us and again , the halls got quiet.

Some whispered lowly . Some looked down . Some watched .

I looked around us and my eyes immediately found Rebecca White and Ryan Davis .

Ryan Davis is the school's golden boy . He was everything a boy wanted to be , besides Cole . He was the captain of the football team and he had girls kissing his feet , Rebecca was a perfect example of that . They were an off and on couple . They always cheated on each other but always get back together . I'm guessing they're back together even though she fucked Clyde like two days ago .

I glared at Ryan when he decided to smirk at me . He always tried flirting with me but always backed off when I'd catch an attitude or when Clyde or Caiden appeared . He and his group of friends were all considered the golden boys of the school .

First , there's Ryan , who I already explained who he is and how he is . Next , there's Michael . Yes , Michael . My second in command is one of the golden boys . He and Ryan are kind of in a competition on who's the leader of their friend group . Next , there's Ruben . He's quiet and keeps to himself . He doesn't really talk unless he's talking with Michael , Ryan , Dominic , and Daniel . Dominic is another gold boy . He's just like Ruben but he talks more . He has a big attitude that I can't stand . And lastly , Daniel . He's my favorite one because he's funny . He's the prankster and the chill one . He's not a dick like the other boys in their friend group . He's easy to talk to and easy going .

I'm not gonna lie , the 'golden' boys of the school at hot but , they're nothing I would date .

I looked ahead of me .

Cole had his back to me and I saw his idiots , watching me .

Jay was with them . We made eye contact and he gave me a smile , showing his perfect teeth .
I didn't return the smile , instead I looked away .

" I'll see you guys later ?" Liam spoke , causing us to stop in our tracks , snapping me out of my slight daze .

" Yeah ." Caiden said , when I didn't reply . Liam looked at me and gave me a small smile but I didn't return it . I looked away .

Liam walked away and those of us that remained , walked in silence as we made our way to Lilith's locker . We always walked her to her locker because none of us use our lockers except Lilith .

Lilith put her stuff away and grabbed a few books . She shut her locker and the slam echoed through the hall .

Weird . No one has talked since we arrived , I thought , looking around .

" Is it just me or is something going on ?" Edith whispered , pulling our arms to get closer to her .

" It's not just you ." Clyde whispered back .

" Are any new rumors about us going around or what ?" Caiden whispered .

" I would've guessed that but it doesn't seem like it ." Edith replied .