" I never dreamed I'd need somebody like you ."

Constance's POV *

" Constance ." He groaned .

I stopped .

Everything .

Why ?

Because I'm mean .

I got off of him and walked out the room , not saying a word or looking back in his direction .

I walked down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen . I heard the shower turn on .

Cole is probably taking a cold shower , I thought as I took out some stuff from the refrigerator .

I decided to make pancakes , scrambled eggs , bacon , sausage , and some harsh browns .

A few minutes passed and I'm currently making the bacon .

I had music playing in the background and Chlorine by Twenty Øne Piløts was playing .

" I'm so sorry I forgot you . Let me catch you up to speed . I've been tested like the end of a weather - flag that's by the sea . Can you build my house with pieces ? I'm just chemical ." I sang along , closing my eyes as I continued to sing my favorite part of the song .

Suddenly , I felt hands snake around my waist , pulling me backwards into their chest . I opened my eyes and looked up .

" I love your voice ." Cole whispered .

I smiled softly . I turned my attention back to the bacon as he swayed us along with the rest of the song .

I pushed back into him and moved to the side , letting his arms fall from my waist as I walked to a cabinet to grab a plate for the bacon .

I walked back to the stove and he wrapped his arms around me again . I continued to place the bacon on the plate as Cole kept his head on my shoulder . He lifted up his head and placed kisses down my neck , towards my shoulder .

" Constance ?" A voice called from the stairs . Who ever it was couldn't see me and Cole . The kitchen , living room , and stairs were in different rooms .

I pulled away from Cole and placed the plate of bacon on the table as I made my way towards the stairs .

I walked out the kitchen , into the living room , " Yeah ?" I answered .

Caiden stood at the bottom of the stairs , rubbing his eyes .

" Good morning ." I laughed as I watched Caiden looking very dead .

" Shhh ! I have a headache ." He whined , walking past me , towards the kitchen .

" Not my fault ." I said , walking behind him .

He stopped suddenly when he was in the door frame of the kitchen , " What's he doing here ? And why is he eating my food ?!" Caiden asked , pointing towards Cole .

" Caiden , you know why he's here and that food isn't only for you . It's for everyone ." I replied , walking towards the island table .

Caiden huffed and took a seat next to me . Cole sat in front of us .

We all got plates and started eating .

A few minutes later , Edith walked into the kitchen .

" Good morning ." I smiled as I took in her state . She was definitely suffering from a hangover .

" Morning ." She replied . Her eyes lit up when she noticed the food on the table .

I looked to my right and saw Caiden looking down . I frowned and nudged him . He looked up at me . I gave him a look and he sighed , " Morning Edith ." Caiden whispered loud enough for her to hear . She gave him a nod and a small smile .