Chapter 3

I woke up to lots of shouting and i wanted to go out the the park for a bit to maybe skate, yes I loved to skate it was just a small hobby.

"who was that?!! You shot it into our own goal!!" sounded like Mike I think. Whoever it was sounded happy as they shouted with a laugh

"hey! Alright let's not go blaming people here!" calum replied and luke's unique laugh filled the house, his laugh alone could put a smile on anyone's face. He was an angel.

I sighed and climbed out of bed going to take a shower and get ready for the day

I threw on the first outfit I could find with my docs, grabbing my journal and walked downstairs hoping to not draw to much attention to myself but it was practically impossible

I followed the noise to what seemed like the living room and saw the calum, luke and Mike playing fifa and Ash sat on his phone, he didn't seem like such a big fan of fifa.

"morning!"

"hey!"

"good morning are you hungry?"

I waved and shook my head at ashton's question, hunger was never a thing for me and I wasn't complaining, I got upset for a second when Mike didn't even take any notice of me. I really don't know what I expected

tell me why he hates me so much? i know we lost contact but im not sure why he seems to important to me, he wasn't before. I guess seeing him sparked something in me and made me realise I missed him more than I told myself.

"raya you look like a mini clifford. like 2014 michael-"

"she doesnt look like me shut the fuck up already" mike spat making me look down at my shoes.

"mike it was a joke calm down-"

he ignored luke trying to explain it was just a joke. i stared at him and luke gave me a sad smile. i ran out of the door hearing the boys call my name but i kept going, I didn't want to be around anymore. My head was all over the place, more than usual.

ashton's pov

"what happened between you two?"

"i told you. we lost contact thats all."

"michael you cant hate her for losing contact over tour you need to sort your act out and fix it with her. you're hurting her even more, I'm surprised she didnt put up a fight to come here, that means she still sees something in you. in the both of you."
I looked shocked at luke but he was right in everyway. He wasn't one to speak up often but when he did he was usually right in some way.

"nothing needs to be fixed im doing this for my mum no one else" he said yet again making us all sigh. I wasn't doing this for him, I was doing it for Ray. I could see how much she seemed his love and affection just like I did with my siblings and family. She never had that..

sorry for the short chapter ill make it up to you<33