Chapter 26

"Emerson? Luke? Darling where are you?" I called out for my two basically children, I heard the giggle of our son and someone shush him. I smiled and peaked my head around the corner of the bedroom seeing them sat in the corner of the room laughing with each other.

"What are you two up to?" I smiled holding my hand on my hip. "Nofin mama!" I shook my head with a gentle giggle. "I find that hard to believe"

"Where's my nephew?!" Could be heard from downstairs, the four year old gasped looking between me and Luke. "Who is it?" Luke asked him playfully. "Uncle ash!" Emerson looked at me and I nodded letting him run downstairs to see his uncles.

Luke laughed watching him disappear and stood up walking towards me. We wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"Good morning beautiful.." he smiled softly.

"Good morning angel.." we stayed enjoying each other company until we were a crash and lots of laughter. "I think Michael is visiting" I laugh at his comment and walk into the kitchen where the noise was coming from

"Don't tell your mum she'll kill me!" I walked in making myself known to the group of children I call family. "Don't tell mum what?" Luke soon appears behind me.

I look at the bag of flour that was now all over the floor and their feet. "It was him" ashton, Calum and Michael all pointed at Emerson who furrows his brows.

"No I'm not getting in trouble, it was this idiot" he pointed at michael ratting him out, we all burst out laughing while Michael faked being upset

"You're a snitch Emerson" they stuck their tongues out at each other before laughing. "Why do you need the flor anyways, I swear you just come here to mess up my house then leave again" Luke said shaking his head while laughing.

"Exactly" Calum answered with a nod while cracking some eggs into a bowl. "Cake" ash held up the recipe on his phone.

"Well you can't make a cake on the floor now can you?" I said staring at the amount of flour on the floor. Soon enough we were all covered in flour waiting for the cake to cook.

"Well.. I think we can say we baked a cake" Luke said pilling egg shell from his hair, ashton smashed an egg on his head after luke poured milk on him.

"Right all of you upstairs and go shower, use the guest rooms." I told them watching them walk upstairs, Luke had Emerson on his hip thankfully he'll clean up the baby while I cleaned up the kitchen.

Luckily I didn't have a lot of flour on me so I could clean up the kitchen. By the time everyone came back downstairs the kitchen was cleaned up and the cake was done.

It has been cooling for a little while. "Mama is it done?" Emerson asked bouncing on Calum's hip. I smiled and kisses his head. "Yes it is do you want to try some?" He nodded frantically making me laugh.

I plate some cake for everyone and soon enough we enjoying cake until I hear michael say, "shit" he says under his breath, looking at the floor.

My eyes follow his gaze to see what he's looking at, there's now cake on my floor. I sigh heavily.

"You're an ass."

I'm sorry to announce this is the final chapter 🥲
The end has finally come :(
I'd love to know what you would like me to do whether that be write another book which I'd love suggestions for or anything you may want me to do I can attempt
I'm proud of you!
Love you angel see you soon <3