Chapter 25

I stared at the text showing two pink lines, "hey ray- what's that?" Luke asked walking into the bathroom, I had spent all week with my head in the toilet while Luke has been at the studio. I've never felt so sick in my life.

"Luke.." He picks up the test from the counter staring at it intently.

"Is this true? Is-is this-" I smiled cutting him off. "Are you happy?"
I dreaded what would happen, I expected him to flip out and tell me to leave. He couldn't deal with a baby he's touring, he's living his life and now I'm pregnant.

"I'm so happy.." he whispered still staring at the test.

"I'm gonna be a father" he said a bit louder this time now a smile finding it's way to his gentle face.
"We're gonna be parents!" He picks me up and spins around. I squeal in excitement. "Luke! Stop!" I laugh as he sets me back on my feet.

"Is this what you want? You're the one who has to carry the baby" he asks cupping my cheeks in his hands. "I want to raise a baby with you"

He leans in and pecks my lips. "I'm so madly in love with you and our little pip"

"I'm so madly in love with you and all your fucking height" we laugh still standing in each other's hold.
"Seriously, you couldn't share any with the people in need"

"Okay okay, no need to bully me" he says jokingly.

"What do we do now?" I ask. The fact I'm going to have a baby still hasn't set in properly, I was scared to say the least not knowing how to boys would react. Especially Michael, who knew how he would react.

"Well there's only one thing we can do" we both walk downstairs hand in hand hearing the boys in the kitchen most likely making a mess.

"Can we have your attention" Luke says in a stupid accent, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey ray, hey luke" ash greets looking up from his phone. "Hi ash!" I wave happily.

"Well me and ray would like to announce that we are having a baby" he spat it out clearly not wanting to beat around the bush. I didn't dare look at Michael.

"Oh my god congrats!" Cal exclaims coming to give the both of us a hug. "A 5sos baby! How cool!" I laugh at their reaction and finally build up the courage to look at mike.

He looking between me and Luke with a smile on his face, he jumps off of the counter where he was sitting and walks over to us. Without saying anything he pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm gonna be an uncle.." I melted into the hug and hugged back. "Yeah you are mikey.."

We finally pull away and he giggles. "I honestly thought ashton would be the first to have a child, never thought it would be Luke" we all laugh at his comment and celebrate the news.
This is going to be a long 9 months that's for sure..

Now only 9 months to go..

Hey! I'm still alive I know it's been a while

I have been working on an imagines book which surprisingly already had almost 40 chapters in👀

It's unpublished of course but it includes bands like 5sos, waterparks, palaye royale, all time low, my chemical romance and I will most likely take requests!
I would love to know if you would want me to publish a few at a time considering this book is almost over <3

I hope you're all doing well, have a good day🤍🤍🤍