Chapter 24

Raya's POV

"ray? ray?" I shot off of the couch and ran to the door to see my four friendly giants. "you're back!"
I jumped on mikey as he was the closest and squeezed him tightly. "oh i missed you ray.."

I hugged Ashton and Calum letting them actually get in the door with their bags and such, i'm sure they were all tired and just wanting to go to sleep and chill for the rest of the day..

"how was tour?"

"amazing, you will have to come next time!" Ashton exclaimed happily, he was always so smiley bless him.

"where's my hug?" My big baby asked with a pout present on his face, i giggled and jumped at him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"oh my god I missed you so much, lu."

"I missed you more angel.." I pulled my head from his neck and finally saw those bright blue eyes i've so badly missed while he was touring. The same eyes that had me falling madly in love

He kissed me softly before letting me down, "i wanna take a nap, will you join me?"

"of course my love.." I smiled up at him. Soon enough we were laying in a dark room the only light being from the small lamp on the desk across the room

"we visited so many places, there was this one store, I can't remember where it was though, I got a shirt that has a bunch of tears in that I thought we could share as you love stealing my clothes. I've worn it around the bus after I showered so it's not smelly, but it smells like me and it's ready to be worn by you.."
I smiled at his much he had thought about this, he has this all planned out perfectly in that pretty little head of his

"you're so pretty.." I said turning over so we were now face to face. "say it again.."

"you're so pretty, lu.." he smiled softly and pecked my lips, he deepens the kiss slightly to which i happily return

After a heated make out session, I laid my head on his chest. "you're so beautiful raya.." I didn't reply and just let the compliment sink in for a moment.

"do you love me luke?" I heard him sigh deeply.

"Please never question the love I have for you, it's the one thing in certain about in life. The rest is a hit or miss. My life is full of uncertainty but i know for sure the love i have for you runs deeply."

"you have taught me how to love again, how to feel loved. If what we have isn't love, then I don't know what is angel.."

"what goes on in that head of yours? You always know what to say. You can get your point across so easily." he chuckles and buries his head in my chest

"I guess it's just something i've leant over the years. Some people can do it and others struggle a little bit it's okay." he shrugs.

"we are so cheesy lucas.." We laugh loudly together and agree.

"our cheesy love story."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." We soon fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

i'm very stuck on ideas for this book so it may just end quite abruptly, i'm going back to school now which is not going well with my anxiety but i'm getting there
i hope school and life is treating you all well <3
hold on angels, you've got this x