Chapter 11

"Raya! Come ere quick!!" I jumped up running downstairs hearing the urgency in his voice only to be met with the floor face first this time.

"looks who tripped again. Clumsy freak" he laughed leaving while walking away leaving me on the floor. I couldn't help but let out a cry feeling pain spread through the side of my face around my cheek and around my eye. He was back.

"Raya why are you on the floor?" calum question while walking down the stairs past me to the kitchen thinking nothing of the situation.

"again?" ash giggled following behind him. "breakfast will be done soon" he adds before disappearing.

I wiped my eyes and stood going back to my room. I went into the bathroom seeing the immediate bruising Mike had left. A few tears fall while I cover it with concealer and powder.

I saw the razor on the shower shelf staring at me in the reflection. Michael was making it really hard for me to not relapse right now.

I heard the rain falling from outside making me sigh realising I would be home all day with them

"knock knock" luke poked his head around the door. "you never wear makeup, what changed your mind today?" I shrugged and he sat on my bed I finished up and he tackled me onto the bed hovering over me.

"hi"

I giggle at him and tap his nose, he scrunches up his nose and laughs at me. That stupid laugh..

"it's raining. Do you fancy going on a drive?"

I sigh knowing Mike wouldn't let us but he quickly answers me

"put on some clothes and say your going to the store. I will say im going to get some gas and I'm dropping you there on my way as its raining." He had thought this through clearly but I wasn't complaining.

I nod at him and smile. His kisses my nose making me giggle.

"see you in a minute angel." I felt a warm feeling spread across my face

He climbs of the bed and closes the door behind him leaving me led staring at the ceiling, blushing like crazy.

I threw on a plain white shirt, a grey hoodie with black jeans and my converse. I didn't feel like getting fancy or dressing like I usually would so I didn't

I walked downstairs with my wallet in my hand and into the kitchen

"where you off to?"

I hold up my wallet and get a bottle of water from the fridge.

"the store? But its raining-you can't walk in the rain-"

I shrug of calum's concerned look and luke takes a sip of his drink and speak up for me.

"I have to get gas I'll drop her there. You'll have to walk back I'm going out after."

I nod and smile at him as a thank you, he flashed me a smile and grabs his keys from the bowl at the door.

"see ya later guys"

The three of them course a goodbye and I wave before following luke out to his car and getting in the passenger side.

He starts it up and he puts his seat belt on reminding me of mine

"ok do you trust me?"

I think about it for a second before nodding my head, what did this man have in mind?

"let's go then"

He turns on the radio immediately dear maria, count me in fills the car, he stars singing at the top of his lungs making me laugh as he begins to drive.