Chapter 22

I wiped down the kitchen counters after making myself a fruit salad, i had a plan and it was in full swing.

I picked up my suitcase carrying it outside to the taxi, I locked the door double checking it was locked.
I let the taxi man know where I wanted to go and he drove me there. Now I sat down waiting for my flight..

Customs went super easy and there were no issues, I was going to surprise the boys at their meet and greet on Chicago. I had emailed their manager who was in on everything and is a huge help in the whole surprise thing.

I just hoped it all went to plan.

I boarded my flight and found my seat, I was going to line up for their meet and greet then join then for the last month of tour. As much as they had no clue if they really minded I would just get a flight back home. I missed their company, no I craved it. I craved the attention I got from them and sometimes it scared me..

I craved Luke's attention. His love and affection.

I'm so helplessly desperate to be loved by him.

Not because I want to be loved, but because I want to prove to myself that I am worth the time and attention it takes to be loved by someone like him..

I guess you could call me selfish;
I wanted him all for myself, but then there's always going to be the self doubt.

How could someone like him be capable of loving someone like me.

When I looked into his eyes the night stood in the sea, the only light being the moon, it revealed those piercing blue eyes. Right in that very moment I knew I had fallen for that man and he was the one I wanted to dream about, he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I sound so cheesy.

I emailed the manager saying I was now outside, soon the back door opened. "Hey, they're almost done do you may want to hurry. I'll take your bags just get in there." He smiled. I giggle and hand him my bag before running in the directions he gave me.

I saw the line and saw how short it was, I was finally going to see my boys after three months..

The anticipation grew as the line grew shorter by the minute.

"Hi how- raya?!" Ashton hugged me immediately and lifters me from my feet

"Hello to you too!" I giggled, he out me back on my feet making sure I had balanced before letting go

Mike and cal both pulled me into a group hug which I happily returned.

"Hey! Can I hug my girl yet?!" I laughed and let go of mike and cal, luke picked me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist

"Hey angel.. what are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you, with the help of your manager.." as I was the last in line we walked back into the green room, luke still carrying me refusing to let go.

"Yeah and good news, he said I can join you for the last few weeks of tour!"

"Really?! Oh my god!" They all cheered and whooped dancing around the room like maniacs.

I laughed and joined in.

God how I missed this madness..

Luke's POV

While mikey, Calum and Ashton messed around in the green room I held rays close, my hands resting gently on her tiny hips

She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..

Her hair falls perfectly and her bright green eyes were so easy to fall for and get lost in

Her smile is perfect, her laugh is contagious.

I'm obsessed with the way she blushes and the many freckles that decorated her cheeks, the way she ticks her hair behind her ears too.

She takes my breathe away, simply just standing in front of me. The moment that I knew that she was different was the day I saw her climb onto the roof thinking no one could see her, but I could.

As bad as it sounds I watched her draw in that journal of hers and I couldn't help but he drawn to her. I found her interesting; I wanted to know more.

I felt so alone and was starting to lose myself again but in walks Raya with her love. The love I needed to keep myself going.

We now lay in completely silence facing eachother in the small bunk which definitely wasn't big enough for me, let alone the both of us

We had to squish together, not like we were complaining. I definitely wasn't. I run my finger through her hair and we look into each other's eyes enjoying each other's company and the silence.
Sometimes silence was all that was needed..

"I love you.." I told her. The last time I said that was to a girl who I thought I loved. Back then my perception of love was completely different to how it is now.

Then, it was full of toxicity and anger. Now it's full of comfort and I can finally say I think I've found the I'm prepared to marry and call mine for the rest of my life..

I didn't know what love was until Raya showed up and showed me love wasn't as bad as what I had experienced and showed me how perfect it can be..

"I love you more, superman." I smiled and closed my eyes falling into a comfortable sleep.