Recovery

HAH hello people!! I have returned! I was thinking about writing a KamiBaku story but I don't know it depends! I don't know if I have any announcements so just enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV

I can hear him screaming out to me. Telling me not to die yet. People were calling out to me. All of it was a blur...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

Bakugo had gotten Izuku to the hospital quickly enough. The male had broken ribs and a fractured wrist. The blonde almost laughed, remembering when Izuku had broken his bones by just using his quirk. He was proud of his omega for improving himself. 

Turns out Tsuyu had her baby early. It was a baby girl. Asui decided to name her Lily, after the Lily flowers you can find in a pond. 

It had been a week and Izuku had not woken up yet, making the blond anxious and tired. He spoke to Izuku daily despite the greenette not being able to hear him. Today, it was different though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deku...today was the day in middle school when you went into your first heat. It scared the shit out of me if I'm honest. Half the alphas in our school went nuts...god was almost one of those fuckers. I think...I think it was that shitty day I realized I liked you. It was weird because I also hated you at the same time." He spoke while squeezing Izukus's hand. 

"K-kacchan?" Izukus eyes opened slowly. Bakugo looked up in surprise. His red eyes started leaking with tears. "I fucking thought you were going to d-die...shitty Deku." He pulled Izuku into a gentle hug, not wanting to hurt him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About A Year Later~

They were back at the first day of school, watching all their first years move up made them sad but they still got to see Raiden every day because...well they got the legal papers arranged and adopted him as their own. Izuku looked around his classroom and was surprised when two kids ran into him and gave him a tight hug. "Mister Deku!" 

The teacher looked down and was surprised at who is saw. "E-Eri?" He asked in surprise. Kota smiled. "Hi!" Izuku smiled and hugged the two kids tightly. 

He was finally happy after all the years of...well of Bakugo being mean to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~