Fucking Hell

I thought my dad was cooking and watching me write this. It scared the shit out of me till he walked away. 

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT (Cringey as well because I suck at writing this shit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo woke up and groaned when the smell of the omega hit him. He looked at the omega beside him to see him panting and trembling. ¨Ah shit...¨ Bakugo realized that he was going to have to control himself so that he didn't fuck the living hell out of the omega no matter how much he wanted to. 

Izuku was sweating and shaking while sleeping still. Bakugo sat up and put his hand on the omega's forehead. He got a moan for the green-haired in response to his touch. The blonde started chewing his bottom lip trying to control his inner alpha. 

The omegas emerald eyes shot open, full of lust and hunger. ¨It h-hurts!¨ The omega moaned out his words. Izuku curled up into a ball hugging his stomach. Bakugo in the meantime was trying to fight his instincts and his heart at the same time. He knew Izuku would be pissed if Bakugo did fuck the shit out of him. Izuku looked at him and Bakugo decided. 

¨Im sorry Deku. Once you are out of heat you would be pissed at me If I fucking pinned you down and fucked the living hell out of you.¨ With the thought, Izuku mewled and continued looking at Bakugo. ¨Alpha please~¨ The omega begged. Bakugo panicked and got out of bed. ¨I-I will be right back.¨ Bakugo raced out of the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo raced around his own room trying to scent and carry as many items as possible. He knew that if he was going to stay with the omega then he was going to have to control himself. He raced back to the omega room to see him right back to sleep. Bakugo set the blankets down and ran to go get ready for his day of work. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This is only part one because honestly, I have been so scared to write stuff like this because Im innocent unlike some of you sinners. I just don't personally like writing this stuff but also I at one point thought I was asexual so you can see why I think it's awkward. 

IM COMING OUT TO YALL! Im actually Queer! congrats you are the second group of people I have told because im not telling my parents till im in college.