Christmas Break (Part 1)

Christmas break came faster than the couple expected. They had three weeks of break seeing as Aizawa let them have a longer break than the kids. Aizawa himself was taking over from them for a week. 

There was two days left before break starting on Monday. Bakugo and Izuku were sitting on Izukus bed, texting their former classmates on Izukus phone. They had both talked about how they would spend their weeks. 

In the first week, Izuku was planned to have his heat. So that left two more weeks. Their last week was the week that they were planning on spending with Raiden and Zen along with Izuku and Bakugo's moms. The week in the middle was the week of Christmas. They were going to spend it with the former Class 1-A members. 

Todoroki and Momo agreed to let everyone stay at their large house. 

Izuku had his head on the blonde's shoulder, texting the old 1-A group chat when Bakguos phone buzzed. 

He picked it up.

Shitty Bro: So, you two are going to Todorokis right?

He sighed and started texting his response. 

Ground brozone: Yeah but we might be a little late considering Izuku has his heat in two days

Shitty Bro: Oh okay. I just wanted to know because mina and i have an announcement. 

Bakugo didnt responded and just put his phone down. Izukus head was no longer on his shoulder and was smiling at his phone. 

¨What are you smiling at nerd?¨ He tried to take the phone but Izuku put his hand behind him in the air. ¨Nerd give it.¨ Izuku fell on his back and blushed a bright red. Bakugo had pinned him and was straddling him. 

¨P-please get off.¨ The green haired boy stuttered out. Bakugo nodded and got off of him. 

TBC...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii so before I post part two I want to post a character Q and A. You can asl a;; the characters a question. 

Raiden

Izuku 

Bakugo

Momo

Mina

Kirishima

Zen

Auther (me)

Todoroki

Any other character just put their name and what the question is. 

Im sorry this chapter sucked. I am on a writers block so that's why I want to post a character q and a. 

BYE BYE MY JAMSSSS