Protective

Hey guys! I truly want to thank the people that follow me on tiktok and enjoy reading this story. I have 5000 kids to look after on tiktok and it just amazes me how far I have come!! Thank you my little eclipses!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Deku was allowed out of the hospital, Bakugo stuck to him like glue, not leaving his side other than to use the bathroom. Mina shipped these two hardcore and was caught taking pictures of Bakugo being soft with the boy. Kirishima supported these two to the moon and back and would tease them every second he got. 

Izuku was sitting on a tall chair eating some strawberries, which he ate all the time now for some reason. Bakugo didn't mind having to go shopping for the omega as long as Deku was safe. Bakugo was making waffles for everyone else when they woke up. 

¨Hey Ka-¨ Deku slipped off his seat backwards, he closed his eyes expecting the impact but only to open them to see Bakugo holding him. ¨Be careful nerd.¨ The omega nodded. Bakugo let go of him and stood up. 

Izuku frowned missing the warmth of the alpha. He smiled, having an idea. He ran up to the blonde and jumped, wrapping his arms around Bakugos neck and his legs wrapped around the alpha's waist, like a koala. Bakugo laughed softly and continued to cook with the omega clinging to him. 

Mina giggled and snapped a picture of the two. Kirishima and Mina were watching upstairs by the open banister, they could see into the kitchen from it. The pink-skined girl quickly put it on her snap story. 

Deku pulled out his phone and then dropped it, gasping at the thing he just opened. Tears started flowing. Bakugo could smell Izukus scent going sour. ¨Izu...?¨ He just finished the waffles and had set them out on plates. 

The omega gripped onto the back of Bakugos shirt tightly. Bakugo was now extremely worried. ¨hey, talk to me Deku.¨ 

Deku shook his head, choking on the words that he wanted to say earlier. Bakugo walked into the living room and sat down with Izuku still clinging onto him. He rubbed the omegas back, hoping to calm him down just a little bit. Kirishima and Mina watched, wondering what happened to make Izuku upset. 

The phone that was lying on the floor in the kitchen read this: 

VILLIANS RUMORED TO BE PLANNING THE ATTACK ON TWO NEW UA TEACHERS KATSUKI BAKUGO AND IZUKU MIDORYIA 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha I am sorryyyyyy :0