The Battle

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 reads on this story. Im currently trying to control my emotions because im an emotional bitch so yeah. (SOrry for my language) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¨Everyone get out of the dorms!¨ An announcement went off.

Were they under attack??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku looked at the blonde alpha and grabbed his hand. He started running towards the exit.
¨What if it's one of our students! I won't allow them to get hurt Kacchan!¨ Izuku continued running when he let go of Bakugos's hand. There was a slight moment of panic until he realized that the blonde was running beside him. 

When they got out of the building they had to move through a crowd of students. There was a bunch of students screaming and shouting. Some crying. When they got through it Izuku froze...Dabi was holding a flaming hand near one of the class 1-As students head. 

¨Give me my son or he will die.¨ Dabi shouted over the students. Bakugo growled possessively and Dabis head snapped towards him. ¨Well well well look who it is. Ground Zero. So we meet again.¨ Bakugo growled again this time louder. Dabi just laughed. 

Deku sniffed the air and realized Raiden was standing right next to him. Raiden looked furious. Dabi was holding Raidens best friend. His name was Zen. ¨LET. HIM. GO. NOW.¨ For an omega, the purple-haired kid was not submissive at all. If anything he acted like an alpha. Dabi just laughed. 

Then out of nowhere Raiden jumped and pushed Zen out of Dabis arms. Bakugo ran over and picked Zen up, bringing him to Aizawa. He then returned to Izuku's side. Dabi clearly didn't know anything about his own son because he was punch at him, doing no damage because he wasn't touching him. 

Raiden's quirk was interesting. It was not anything like his dad. Its called ¨Kinetic Feild¨ It is like an invisible force field but with a catch. The more someone punches it and tries to attack Raiden the more it gives him power for one of his attacks. SOoooOOo Dabi attacking him was just giving Raiden power. The only downside was that, like Deku, He could break his bones because of to much power. 

Raiden laughed and then with one swift kick to Dabis legs and a quick Punch, he had knocked Dabi to the ground. He then ran to Zen (Zen is an Alpha btw and Raiden is an Omega). Izuku turned around and put his head in Bakugo's chest. He started crying. Bakugo rubbed the omegas back. 

Bakugo had realized how much his younger self had hurt and affected the omega yet, he still forgave him every single time. He would one day pay for all the hurt he inflicted on him. Izuku then let go of Bakugo and ran to Raiden. He hugged him tightly and Raiden couldn't hold in the emotions anymore and started crying into Izuku. Everybody knew that Izuku treated him more like a son than anything else. Bakugo walked over and hugged both of them. 

They looked like a mini family. Raiden then let go because an Alpha was clearly worried about him. He turned to Zen and smiled up at him. ¨Dont thank me, Im just tired of my dads bullshit.¨ The omega mumbled through tears. 

(Guys I love the way Izuku and Bakugo act like Raidens Dads. I also love the oblivious love between Raiden and Zen.) 

Izuku started walking back to his dorm, holding Bakugos hand. He was tired as fuck. ¨Kacchan I want cuddles when we get back.¨ Bakugo nodded. Izuku smiled realizing the hoodie finally had that caramel and bonfire smell again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Im very happy about this because now I have something to plot and shit. Idk if you could tell but when I got to the scenting chapter I had no clue what I was doing lmao. 

Thank you for all the support and for those of you commenting, continue doing so cause they make me smile. LOVE YOU!!