The End

Hi guys! I really hope you enjoy this last chapter, I might do more but I think this is it. I'm about to cry because this has been a journey and I grew while writing this story. I love all you little crackheads! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Izuku, I want to take you somewhere." He smiled softly and took Izukus's hand, helping him get his shoes on. It was summer, meaning they had off. Izuku smiled a toothy grin at the blonde boy. "I trust you Kacchan!" He leaned up and kissed the boy's lips. They both got ready and Bakugo took Izukus's hand as they walked down the road. 

When they reached their destination Izuku looked up at Bakugo, confused. "Isn't this the playground we used to play at when we were younger?" He asked softly. Bakugo nodded and walked over to the swing. 

"This is where the younger....shitter version of me would play with you..." He looked down, feeling bad as he remembered those moments. "We did have good days and we had worse." He wiped away his own tears, trying to seem strong. 

Izuku smiled and lifted Bakugo's head up, wiping away his tears. "It's alright Kacchan, take your time." Bakugo hummed and put his hands on Izukus cheeks. "This is where our first chapter began. Now I want to start a new chapter here as well."

The freckled boy tilted his head as Bakugo got down on one knee. "Wha-" He was interrupted by Bakugo. 

"Will you fucking marry me Izuku Midoryia?" 

Bakugo said in the softest tone he possibly could. Izuku gasped as tears fell down his face. "Yes!" He exclaimed. Happy smells were coming from the omega. Bakugo slid the ring on Deku's finger before jumping up, hugging him tightly. 

"Mine. My shit nerd." He whispered, kissing Izukus's neck lightly. "I love you Deku." 

"I love you too Kacchan." He replied through tears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later 

Izuku woke up in the morning, feeling sick to his stomach. He ran over to the bathroom, throwing up. Bakugo ran after him, rubbing his back. "Its alright." He cooed. 

He leaned in and smelled the omega, noticing the much sweeter scent. "Fuck..." He whispered, getting up. Izuku started crying, wondering why Bakugo gave that reaction. He walked back with a pregnancy test, curious. 

Izuku looked at it before looking back up at Bakugo. "Pups?" Bakugo hummed. "I think so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 Months Later~

Izuku had a beautiful baby girl. They ended up naming her Sakura, after Izukus's favorite tree. She was a beautiful blonde with emerald green eyes. She had light freckles contrasting her pale skin. Bakugo thought of her as his princess. Izuku found it so cute. 

Shinsou and Kaminari had a child too!! His name was Yuta. He had yellow hair with purple tips. His eyes were a very pretty mix of purple and yellow. He was stunning, to say the least. (For all of you kpop stans...YUTA) 

Mina and Kirishima had their kid a year ago. She was named Ocean. It was an odd name but it suited her. Her hair was ombre, pink to red. She was in love with the ocean even at the small age of 1. 

(If yall want to draw any of them, feel free to do so as long as you give credit) 

Raiden had started dating Zen, loving him just the way he was. Zen helped with the trauma that Raiden carried. 

Everyone was happy and living a good life. (I suck at endings) Bakugo was in love with his sassy omega and he was not afraid to admit it anymore. He loved his beautiful children. Izuku loved them all equally and could happily say he had a great family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here come the tears. This is sadly or happily at the end of this book. I love you all and I wish to give you all hugs for leaving comments on this book. I read all your comments and you guys helped me get through 2020 which is something I didn't think would happen. 

Now, I might make another book. It depends on what you guys want. I really like KamiBaku at the moment. Tell me what you guys want to see!1

Follow my Socials!!
Instagram: lunarlilycosplays_
TikTok: lunalilly_cosplays 

:)) see ya guys!! Love you babies!!