Christman Break (2)

SoOOOOoooOoooO First we have the Q and A from the last Chapter and then I will be writing the chapters!!! Guys the Q and A is important so please read that!!!  

@Mae-Chan13 submitted all these questions so thank you!!! (Guys feel free to still submit questions as I get writers' block often) 

To Raiden:

Q: We know your dad is Dabi but who is the other parent?

A: Actually, my story is extremely interesting. I- I am adopted...well more like taken off the streets. I mean I wasn't safe either way but at least im still alive. I like to think that I still have parents out there somewhere but it may be unlikely. 

To Kirishima:

Q: Would this announcement of yours involve a ring?

A: Mina and I have been dating for a while and we also live together. You will just have to wait and see. 

To Zen: 

Q: How long have you and Raiden known each other? What was your first meeting like?

A: Good question bro!! Actually, we haven't known each other long. See the first day of moving into the dorms was hectic! We all to find our way while parents dropped off kids. The whole shabang. (Yeah...Zen has an interesting personality to say the least) Raiden was running through the hallway with his hood up. The hoodie is a bit big on him so it blocked his eyes. He ran straight into me. See, he is like 3 inches shorter than me. 
Anyways, it turned out that we found out we were roommates. Raiden has a hard time adjusting to new people after being raised with abusive villains as caregivers. I helped him earn my trust and I find him very cute even though he disagrees with me!! 

:) I like the way that this turned out!! THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTIONS!!!1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Week 1 

¨K-Kacchan.¨

The boy called out to the blonde who was sitting inside the newly made nest with him. ¨What is it Izu?¨ He asked softly, not wanting to scare the omega in heat. 

¨Mark me.¨ 

Bakugo's eyes widened. He didnt expect the omega to say that. ¨Are you sure?¨ He was asking for consent, only to receive a hum from the omega. ¨Words Izuku.¨

¨Yes!¨ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo looked at the mark he had created on Izukus neck. A sense of pride filled the alphas chest. HIS omega. Something made it different though. Bakugo had allowed Izuku to mark him. Which was extremely uncommon. Bakugo didn't want Izuku to feel like he only needed to satisfy Bakugo's needs. It was rare for an alpha to let an omega do that. 

Bakugo trusted him with his own life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¨Cmon Deku!!¨ 

He was frustrated because they were going to be in the car for more than two hours. ¨Chill Kacchan im coming!¨ He ran out to the already packed car with a stuffie. Katsuki eyed it before realizing something. 

¨Didnt I get you that once in highschool when you were in heat?¨ He asked. Bakugo had always known that omegas had a difficult time in heat. Back in middle school Bakugo had gotten used to giving Izuku his clothes or sending texts to make sure he was okay. 

He only did that once in highschool. He had given Izuku the exact plushie he was holding. 

¨Yes! You actually remembered?¨ He was surprised that Bakugo would remember something so small. ¨Yes shit nerd.¨ 

They piled in the car and made their way to Todoroki's house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOo im sorry its short and it wasn't planned at all before writing this now. Im sorry if its bad but I like including cute things from their childhood that Bakugo remembers cause he truly cares. 

Anyways...ya girl got sick with a cold.  This headaches wont go away so I figured I might as well do something cause otherwise im just lying in bed all day. 

:) bye bye my jamssss

Before you go:

RM: Whats something that inspires you?

Suga: Infires?

Jungkook: INFIRES MAN YEAH!!!

RMs mind: Why are they like this??