Meet the Moms

That it my Toga cosplay. The wig took five hours to style. Thats edible fake blood btw. 

I have a little surprise for the almost 6k readers reading this...A NEW CHAPTER. Im sorry, my mental health is going down again. I just got out of a relationship and it has been hard on me. I think this chapter will suck but I mean its better than nothing. THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 3k ON TIKTOK!! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 The alpha and omega had to get escorted to Inko's house due to the whole Dabi incident. They decided that Inko was the first to know due to Izuku knowing she wasn't homophobic. Izuku squeezed Bakugos's hand before they got out the car. 

Bakugo let go of Izukus's hand and put his hands in his pockets. They walked up the front door and before they could knock, Inko ran up to Izuku and gave him a tight hug. 
¨My baby Izu is growing up!¨ 

Bakugo tried his best not to smile because Inko was pinching Izukus cheeks and hugging him so hard he couldn't breathe. He didnt feel the need to be protective because he knew that this was Mama Midoryia. She wouldn't hurt Izu. When she was done taking the breath out of Izuku she stepped in front of the tall blonde. 

¨Woah...you are tall.¨ She smiled and hugged him. Bakugo flashed a smile at Izuku. ¨Cmon in boys.¨ She walked inside. Cookies were on the table. Bakugo looked around the place. 

It was just like he remembered all those years ago, when him and Izuku were best friends. 

Bakugo smiled fondly. Inko furrowed her eyebrows before smelling Izuku, ¨Hey honey why do you smell like Bakugo?¨ The blonde noticed the Izuku was wearing his hoodie. The omegas face turned a bright shade of pink. 

¨U-um there is something we need to tell you mom.¨ He took Bakugos hand. The boys hand looked so tiny in the alphas hand. (What is this...tiny...tiny hand. So tiny!~ Jeongin. Stan Stray Kids)

Inko eyes lit up. ¨MITSUKI OWES ME 100!!¨ She shouted. The boys were taken aback. 

¨You bet on us being together?¨ Izuku asked. Bakugo laughed. Inko nodded. ¨It was obvious when you two were like magnets back then.¨ She explained. Bakugo smiled. ¨But you...¨ She looked at Bakugo. ¨If you hurt my little Izuku then I won't be afraid to cut your dick off.¨ 

Bakugo gulped. He knew that when Inko was mad, she would go through with threats. He quickly nodded before smiling. ¨I wouldn't think about it Inko.¨ Izuku looked at Bakugo and smiled. He hugged him. ¨Now all we have to do is tell Mitsuki but...¨

Before he could finish the sentence the door flew open. ¨What is this shit about owing you 100?¨ She asked the green haired woman. Then she looked at the boys hugging. ¨Oh...¨ She grinned before pulling the boy and literally hugging them so tight the couldn't breathe. 

¨Stop it mom. Deku cant fucking breathe.¨ He got Izuku out of her death gripped. ¨Are you okay?¨ He asked the omega who quickly nodded. 

¨Protective arent we kiddo?¨ Inko commented. Izuku nodded. ¨He gets protective because of these teenagers we teach.¨ He looked at Bakugo who continued his sentence. ¨The alphas in our class only care about which omega they will fuck next.¨ 

Mitsuki and Inko shook their heads. ¨Well I mean I think its a good thing.¨ Inko spoke up again. ¨But I want grandbabies!!¨ The two moms yelled at the same time. Bakugo and Izukus face turned really red. Bakugo smirked making the omega flustered and hide his face in the hoodie he was wearing. 

¨Stop it Kat.¨ He slapped him playfully on the arm. Mistuki and Inko laughed. 

They eventually ate dinner before Izuku pulled Bakugos arm. ¨I wanna show you something.¨ He led the blonde to the forest in Izukus back yard. 

Bakugo was confused but took Izukus hand. When Izuku stopped he pointed at the tree. ¨Kacchan look.¨

There carved in the tree was words. ¨Izuku and Bakugo¨ Underneath it read the words. ¨Love forever.¨ Bakugo smiled. ¨We really were obvious back then weren't we.¨ He commented making the omega smile. He looked up at Bakugo and reached up for his face. Bakugo leaned down looking very confused but was cut off by Izukus soft lips touching his. 

The kiss did not have any other factors other than love and fondness. Bakugo pulled the omega into a hug. ¨I love you Izuku.¨ He mumbled. ¨I love you too Katsuki.¨ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SooOoOoO I did not write this chapter before hand as was all improvised. How did you guys like it? I went back and read all the possible chapters in my notebook and got the inspiration to continue writing this :) hope you enjoyed. 

Tiktok: Jamless_cosplays
Instagram: red_cosplays 

800 words