Call me Kacchan

Yall I almost forgot what I wrote so I had to reread my own story. That tells you a lot if im being honest ._.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was doing push-ups and working out with his alpha when he got a call. He walked over and picked up the phone. 

¨Mom <3¨ The phone read. Izuku smiled, releasing happy pheromones for Bakugo to smell. He looked at the omega and smiled a little bit. Mating him had filled him with a weird sense of pride but then he looked at the phone and his eyes widened. 

(That was the shittiest paragraph you will ever read) 

He was not ready to tell Inko because he knew Mama Midoryia would either be really mad, scared, or overly happy. Do not get Bakugo wrong he enjoyed seeing the woman happy but she was a little overbearing sometimes. 

The toned omega answered the phone and sat down. ¨Mom!¨ His voice dripping with excitement. ¨You want me to come and visit you and Mitsuki?¨ He asked anxiously as he gave Bakugo a sideways glance. 

¨Ill see if Kacchan will join...he might not want to though.¨ He nodded and listened to his mom. ¨Ill talk to him okay? Goodbye, mom, I love you.¨ He ended the call and walked over the Bakugo. 

Izuku bit his lip anxiously. ¨Kat we will need to tell them eventually.¨ He took a breath so he did not panic. Bakugo could sense that the omega was anxious but if he was being honest he was just as equally anxious. 

(OWWWWW I hate cramps so much. Kill me now.) Bakugo nodded. He did not like the tense air in the room so he put out his arms and rolled his eyes. Izuku smiled and leaned his body into Bakugo's touch. He loved the caramel smell that surrounded Bakugo all the time. Caramel was an unusual scent for an Alpha but for Izuku it was perfect. The blonde wrapped his arms around the omega. 

¨It will be alright baby.¨ The omega said  before putting his head in Bakugos toned chest.

Izuku blushed. ¨We are going in like two days Kat.¨ Bakugo did not like the nickname. It felt weird. 

¨Call me Kacchan.¨ He blurted out. He smiled at the look on the omegas face. 

¨Okay Kacchan.¨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry guys I know it was short but like I said, lack of motivation. It was a cute chapter none the less but still. 

Instagram: red_cosplays
Tiktok: jamless_cosplays 
(I love you if you get the reference to my TikTok username) 

¨Jimin...Ya got no Jams.¨ 

Anygay. I love you my little potatoes.