IMPORTANT!!

First, I know my updates have been behind and I haven't been updating as I promised. NO, this is not going to end right now! I have a few more chapters for this fanfiction. Maybe 12 at most!! 

Second, I want to explain why I haven't been updating and what has been going on. 

TW: Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD

So I would first like to say that I was diagnosed with severe ADHD when I was a small child. ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. This is a mental disorder and it makes like a challenge. I struggle with time management, focusing, sitting still, ADHD episodes, along with other really bad symptoms. I honest to god cannot say that my ADHD has been this bad in my entire life. 

Now that being said, doctors often tell patients with ADHD that depression and anxiety are more likely to occur. With me, that it the case. I have been seeing a therapist for a while and I fully expressed what has been going on only to be diagnosed with depression by her and my doctor. Previous to that, I was diagnosed with anxiety earlier this year. 

This really really makes life hard dealing with 3 mental disorders and all of them affect how I live my life. I get easily frustrated with myself when people get upset with me because I want to live like a normal kid but that's really fucking hard when I'm dealing with all of this. 

On top of that, I have been struggling in school and I have 3 F's right now due to my mental instabilities and my lack of taking responsibilities. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will update this when I am feeling a little better and stable. For now, I love you my eclipses. Please stay safe, wash your hands, eat food, and drink water!! 

Byeeee~~ <3