Christmas Eve

I AM JUNGSHOOK. 

HOLY SHITEU!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I repeat!!! NOT A DRILL. I just hit 8k reads. That calls for a chapter ;)

Im like crying lowkey tho. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku woke up and smacked the blonde with a pillow. ¨WAKE UP!¨ He called for like the fifth time. 

Bakugos hand started sparking. Izuku got of the bed and ran to a corner whimpering. Like an alarm, Bakugo sprung out of bed and looked at Izu. His face softened. 

He got up and walked to Izuku who was still hella scared. He reached out and pulled the boy into a hug. Izuku immediately relaxed in the warm hold. ¨Its Christmas eve Kat! Put on the sweater my mom made you.¨ He commanded.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:00 PM 

Tsuyu, Izuku, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Jirou and Momo were all sitting on the couch. Not all of them could fit so the rest of them  were gathered around the tree. 

Mina stood up from the floor and took a square box. 

¨Look, I know its not Christmas today but...I have an early gift for Kirishima.¨ She smiled before handing the box to Kirishima. The red head nodded before opening the lid slowly. He peeked at to what was inside before taking it out. 

His eyes lit up and his lips turned upward into a large grin. He turned to Mina. ¨REALLY?¨ He asked excitedly. Mina bit her lip and nodded. ¨Yeah.¨ 

Kirishima set it down beside him and got up. The couple embraced while Mina started crying tears of happiness. Bakugo picked up the box Kirishima had set beside him. He smiled. (im sorry in advance)

Izuku all the sudden fell to the floor. Bakugo's head jerked and rushed over to him. ¨Guys, back the fuck away.¨ He warned at everyone crowding him. Bakugo took Izukus wrist and felt his heartbeat. 

¨Call 911.¨ He growled. Bakugo held Izukus lose body close. ¨Its going to be okay. This is not fucking happening.¨ He prayed underneath his breath. Everyone else was panicking. Kirishima was the only one who get close to the two to even answer the operators questions. 

After ten minutes of talking Kirishima clicked the hang up button and looked at Bakugo who was already in tears. He was obviously not going to let anyone touch Izuku right now in the state he was in. 

Kirishima tapped Bakugos arm. The blonde glared at his best friend. ¨The ambulance will be here in five minutes.¨ The hospital was not far away considering Todoroki owned it. He wanted people to be safe from harm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize. It is not very long. I had contemplated how to write this chapter. Izuku is NOT dead. I promise I wouldn't do that. 

Anyways...DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY KDRAMA RECOMMENDATIONSSSSS. I just finished one called ¨Put Your Head On My Shoulder¨ Its on Netflix but omggg it was so good. 

JAM JAM OUT.