Back To School

Pro hero and Alpha, Ground Zero stood in front of the omega, not completely recognizing him at first. The omega was shaking and then the Alphas eyes widened. 

¨Wait a second...Deku?¨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Midoryia, Pro Hero, and Omega. He was widely known for being one of the only Omega pro heroes. It was very very rare to see an omega doing such a dangerous job. Usually, they were maids or cookers or something easy but not for Izuku Midoryia. He had known all his life he was going to be a hero even before he got pronounced an omega. He also had to graduate 1 year later than all of the other kids his age due to missing school caused by his heat. It was very difficult being an omega hero for a few ways. 

1) You easily submissed to Alpha villains if you did not scent train. (Basically omegas go through a very long and hard training to overcome an Alphas smell)

2) Alpha citizens and sometimes omegas and betas think you are not a good hero. 

3) Heats meant taking breaks for a week which meant missing hero work. Usually, omegas heats happen once a month for a week. 

4) Before scent blockers were a thing Alphas could smell you and easily though you were distressed which caused them to get distracted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoryia set down the pencil he was holding in the notebook he was writing notes it when he phone started vibrating. A white logo appeared on his screen with the name of his hero agency. The omega picked it up carefully so he wouldn't drop it. 

¨Hello?¨ The boy called out into his phone. There was another voice that could be heard from the other side. The omega nodded while listening to the person. 

¨Okay I'm on my way!¨ He removed the phone from his ear and hung up. He walked over to the closet by his desk. He opened it and pulled out his new hero suit that was recently made to help an omega. The costume had what looked like black disks. These were so that the omega could if he wanted to work during his heat and Alphas wouldn't be able to smell him. They also included what seemed like scent collars but for his entire body. 

He quickly stripped himself of his shirt and pants and replaced it with the green hero suit. Once the whole thing was on he grabbed his phone and his keys and put them in the pockets of the hero suit. He started running towards the near-by agency. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Agency...

Midoryia walked into an office with two chairs and a desk. It was plain with grey walls and a few posters. He looked at the older hero sitting at the desk. 

¨Morning All Might!¨ He smiled at the blond hero. The green-haired boy sat at one of the two seats in the office. The pro smiled back at the omega. 

¨Young Midoryia!¨ The pro exclaimed in his deepish voice. Midoryia laughed. All Might had been his idol since he was little. It was weird because now he saw him on a daily basis. Everything was so different now then they were back then. 

Midoryia looked at him and opened his mouth to speak before the older hero interrupted him. 
¨We have a very big hero opportunity for you and one other hero whose name I'm not disclosing right now. ¨ The blond spoke quickly but welcoming. 

Midoryia nodded. ¨What is it All might?¨ He questioned in a high pitch voice which meant he was low-key excited. (I cannot write a chapter without using slang lol) The blond nodded. 
¨I was getting to that. We want you and one other previous student to teach at UA.¨ He announced. 

Midoryias eyes widened. He looked like he was about to cry. ¨Oh my gosh! This is so awesome!¨ He laughed and looked at himself. It had been a little while since he was at school. He wondered how much he changed and how much the school changed. 

¨Ill do it All Might!¨ 

HIii If you have any questions please ask them do not be afraid to ask! Also please leave suggestions and comments! Bye lovelies!