Introductions.

Izukus POV

Aizawa leads us into the classroom full of hyper kids. I was the first one to walk in after Aizawa. I looked at the room. Kids were dancing, singing, wrestling. This was going to be hard. 

Aizawa yelled at them to shut up and sit down. When they saw me they all gasped and stared. I waved slowly. 

¨Hey. I'm number 3 pro hero and omega, Deku but you guys can call me Midoryia.¨ They couldn't smell me but if they could it would have been distress. The alphas in the class looked me up and down and I tried to pinpoint the scent of the omegas and Alphas onto the kids. 

Bakugo walked in while I was doing that. The entire class gasped and erupted into whispers. Bakugo growled and they all shut up. 

¨Hey little shits!¨ I looked at him. ¨Kacchan that's not a very nice way of Addressing people.¨ I whined. He growled at me and the omega in me told me to shut up but I didn't want to. 

He looked back at the class. ¨Im Pro Hero and Alpha, Bakugo Katsuki.¨ I smiled and looked at him. I watched as the omegas trembled. I knew he was probably putting an overpowering scent out there but I did my scent training so It wouldn't affect me. 

¨Kacchan stop that.¨ I mumbled under my breath. I kid heard me and snickered. I gave him a death glare. Bakugo laughed at me. 

¨We are going to be your teachers this year. We have heard that you guys are pretty fucking full of energy.¨ The blonde that stood beside me continued. I watched as Aizawa walked out of the class. I stood at the front. Bakugo looked at me and I looked at him and back at the class full of kids. 

¨Now those of you who are Alphas raise your hands.¨ I watched as most of the kids raised their hands. 

¨Omegas?¨ I then watched as a few kids raised their hands. I noticed a kid with red hair with black streaks in his hair. I knew who the kid was and that he was an omega. I nodded and looked away. 

¨Now. I'm an omega but that doesn't mean that those of you who are alphas can boss me around. I have been through scent training and I know how to control myself.¨ I explained sassily. I watched the Alphas look around at each other as if it were a challenge. Then a loud growl erupted from the blond beside me. 

It was almost possessive and something I didn't expect. I shivered and the Alphas in the class bowed their heads a little. I nodded. 

¨You kids will call me Bakugo. No bakubro or Kat or Katsuki. Just Bakugo or if you fucking want you can call me Ground Zero. Got that?¨ I watched the blonde speak and then I looked at the class when he finished. They were all nodding hastily. 

Then the bell rang...

Haha, I left it on a cliffhanger. If any of you have any questions please ask. If it has something to do with the omegaverse itself please comment. It means a lot that people read my stories! Thank you

538 words