The Advice

I walked away from his dorm and texted the first person I knew would help me. 

Shitty Hair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person 

Bakugo sat against the wall on the opposite side of the omegas door. 

Bakubro: Shitty Hair I fucked up

TheRock is typing...

TheRock: What did u do

Bakubro is typing...

Bakubro: Deku asked me for me to scent my clothes and give them to him

TheRock is typing...

TheRock: I didn't realize you two were that close 

Bakubro is typing...

Bakubro: Well we fucking weren't until this student tried to touch Deku in a sexual way and then I scared the student off and calmed him down.

TheRock is typing... 

TheRock: You realize that he was comfortable enough that he trusted you. You gave him the clothes right?

Bakubro Is typing...

Bakubro: Not exactly

TheRock is typing...

TheRock: Bro...you realize that omegas go into a depression when the Alpha they trusted most rejects them right? 

Bakugos eyes widened realizing how sad he had just made Deku. I mean sure he had made him sad before but this...felt different. 

Bakugo slid his phone into his pocket and ran to his dorm. He threw the door open and gathered three hoodies and a blanket. He gently rubbed each one on the back of his neck. He smelled them. They all smelled like caramel and cinnamon. He scooped the items up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. 

He walked to the omegas door. 

Knock...Knock...Knock 

The blonde could hear the sadness dripping off the omega's voice. It hurt him knowing that he was the one making him feel sad. 

¨Go away Kaachan. You hate me anyways...¨ Bakugo thought for a second before opening his mouth to speak. 

¨Deku...listen to what I have to say...please.¨

Izuku knew it was serious because Bakugo said please. He walked to the door and sat down with his back to the door. 

¨Im listening Kaachan.¨ The omega sniffled and wipe the tears coming from his eyes. 

The blonde sighed. ¨I do not hate you. I just didn't know what to say when you asked me for scented clothes. I thought you would ask anyone except me. I didn't know what to say but now I do. Open the door Deku.¨ 

Izuku stood up and opened the door slowly.  He almost fell down when the blonde burst in and gave the omega a tight hug. ¨Im sorry...just don't tell anyone im being nice.¨ The omega let out a laugh. Typical Kaachan. Bakugo pulled away and handed the omega the scented clothes. 

On instinct, the omega pulled the clothes in and inhaled the scent. It smelled just like the Alpha. Caramel and Cinnamon. The alpha smiled and pulled the omega into another hug. 

¨I should go before another wave of your heat comes in.¨ The Blonde sighed and let go of Deku before walking out of the door.