Hospital

FACE REVEAL!!! I cosplayed Lance from Voltron the other day^ lol 

hiiiii I am back!! The big reason I did not update is because of my mental health so I am sorry about that!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo paced back and forth in the waiting room. He was scared and did not want to lose his omega. He loved Izuku to pieces. Kirishima had tried to make Bakugo sleep, eat or drink water but all Bakugo did was yell at him. 

¨WHY SHOULD I WHEN MY MATE IS WHO KNOWS WHERE!!¨ He yelled at the red head aggressively. The shark-like boy glared at Bakugo. 

¨You should take care of yourself because he is going to need you Katsuki Bakugo. If you don't get your shit together, that omega in there is not going to have the alpha he needs. Now, get it together and eat this damn sandwich I bought you.¨ 

Bakugo snatched the sandwich out of Kirishima's hand and sat down. He unwrapped the wrapping and ate it. It was pretty good considering it was hospital food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the blonde finished eating his food, a nurse ran out. Bakugo jumped out of his seat and ran up to her. ¨What is going on? What is wrong with him?¨ 

She looked at him. ¨Your mate is going through a depression after his heat. Omegas tend to get sad when they don't get pregnant after mating.¨ she explained. Bakugo listened to her words attentively. 

¨You can come see him now if you follow me.¨ 

The blonde nodded quickly before following the female nurse. ¨Here you are.¨ She stopped at the door and let Bakugo walk himself in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of being asked questions, being poked by needles and being checked on constantly, Izuku began to cry. He missed Bakugo and wanted his caramel smell to comfort him. The doctor told the nurse to retrieve him. 

Bakugo walked in and saw Izuku crying. He ran over to his side. ¨Izu why are you crying?¨ Izuku immideatly clung to Bakugo, trying not to make the IV in his arm come out. ¨Kacchan...¨ The blonde sighed and crawled in he bed, pulling Izuku to his chest. 

The green haired male put his head in the crook of Bakugos neck. ¨Dont leave me.¨ He whispered. Bakugo whipped his head to look at Deku. The omega moved his head, his green eyes now looking at his red ones. ¨I wont make that mistake again.¨ He spoke softly, not wanting Izuku to cry harder. 

Bakugo put his hand on Izukus cheek. ¨I love you nerd. Get that through your head.¨ Izuku sniffled and nodded. ¨I love you too Kacchan.¨ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Kirishima kissed Minas stomach. ¨hey broski. how is it hanging in there?¨ Mina laughed, Kirishimas lips tickling her. ¨hey stop that, it tickles.¨ Kirishima looked at her. 

¨sorry I am still not over the fact that we are having a kid.¨