The Shopping Trip. (Part 3)

Hey guys I'm writing this on a phone so I apologize if the grammar is not good or if the writing style is a bit different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki pulled up and parked in the biggest parking garage he had ever seen. Midoryia has held one of Bakugo's hands the entire way there. Bakugo's ruby red eyes dashed over to looked at the now sleeping omega. He smiled softly. "Damn nerd. Stop worrying all the damn time and get sleep."

Izuku has curled up into a ball, one hand holding the alphas hand while the other was holding his stuffie as if his life depended on it. The stuffie was a calico cat whose name was Rocky Road. (That ice cream is amazing!!!)

Bakugo got out of the door, closing the door softly behind him. He walked to the other side quickly. The blonde opened the door and unbuckled Izuku carefully, not wanting to wake the boy up.
Bakugo took Izuku out of the car like a baby. He then bumped the door with his butt to close it.

Bakugo made his way to the front door of the huge mansion. Before he could knock, Todoroki had opened the door smiling.
"Welcome Baku-Oh sorry I'll be quiet." The heterochromatic boy looked at Izuku and smiled. "He is still the same soft-hearted Izuku."

Bakugo nodded and walked into the house. He smiled softly. "HEY BRO!" A certain red-head exclaimed. The omega in Bakugo's arms moved.

Bakugo growled at him. "Shut it Shitty Hair." He looked down at the boy in his arms.

"Sorry, jeez you are protective."

Of coarse Bakugo was. He didn't want to repeat the same mistakes he made as a child. Izuku was his. He didn't want that to change. Todoroki sighed and quickly led Bakugo to the couch. "You can set him in here."

He quickly set the boy down and covered him with a blanket, making sure he was comfortable.

He then returned into the kitchen where Mina and Kirishima were splashing each other with spaghetti sauce while Denki cheered them on. "Fight. Fight. Fight."

"The shitty squad. Still the same as always." The aggressive blond commented. They all stopped at looked at him.
"And you aren't."
Denki and Mina said at the same time.

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" He yelled. They all burst into laughter.

"It's just- we aren't used to you being so close to someone. Especially not Izuku Midoryia out of all people." Kirishima explained.

Bakugo nodded. "I didn't expect it either. It just happened." Except, he was the first to fall. So, he did.

Bakugo nodded. "Hey shitty hair. Would you mind helping me get the suitcase upstairs for Deku?"

Kirishima grinned, revealing his sharp, shark like teeth. "Sure thing bro!"

As the two boys were out in the car, Izuku woke up on the couch, looking around. He was unfamiliar to the place and immediately started freaking out.

His distressed pheromones were strong, Todoroki walked over. "Hey Midoryia. Calm down. You feel asleep in the car and Bakugo didn't want to wake you up." The alpha explained.

"Oh..."

Bakugo has come back in the house and smelled the air. He dropped the suitcase he was holding on Kirishima. "Ow!"

He ran to the living room and scooped Deku up. "Hey. It's alright I'm right here." Izuku was shocked at the sudden move but the relaxed into Bakugo's touch.

(Okay guys before I continue. This chapter is really flicking long.)

Todoroki smiled at walked out of the living room. He hugged his tiny mate. (Guys I want momo to be a little bit shorter than in the canon version. Also, I also am not completely comfortable with todomomo so I'm sorry)