Lost

Hi guys! Thank you for all of your nice comments, I enjoyed reading them. :) Also, today I will do a double update for my lack of chapters. This one will be short and the next one will be over 1000 words. Stay tuned. :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo had been missing for three days and Izuku was now at his childhood house. Zen and Raiden had joined him. The two boys had been secretly planning a way to get Bakugo back behind Izukus back. 

The green-haired male loved watching the boys basically fall for each other. It was endearing to him how much Zen cared about Raiden's triggers and mental health among other things. 

(Guys I'm really sorry if this chapter ends up sucking ass) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raiden looked at Zen. They had their hero outfits on, looking at a run-down building. "Should we get Aera?" 

Aera was one of their female classmates to whom they were close. She was very pretty and had a very pretty color of grey hair. She was one of the most popular girls in the school but she chose to hang out with Zen and Raiden. 

Zen nodded. "Tell her to be here in 10, actually send her our location. She will know she needs to come when we do that." 

The two had told Izuku they were going out and they would be back. That is all they said to the omega. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was crying into Mama Midoryia's shoulder. "Mom...I feel lost without him. I am just a stupid, needy omega that's..." His voice trailed off as he sobbed some more. Mama Midoryia hugged her son, trying her best to comfort him. 

"Don't worry baby, it will all plan out soon." 

Izuku got a text on the kitchen counter. He ran over just in case it was about his mate. It was actually from Todoroki. 

Todo: Turn on the new right now. 

Izuku put the phone in his back pocket and rushed back to the living room, taking the remote. He turned it on to see smoke. Raiden and Zen were both fighting Dabi and Toga. They were doing well but Izuku panicked. 

"Mom I have to go help them." He ran up to his bedroom and threw on his hero costume. He rushed outside and started running as fast as he could. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~