Chapter 1

The Great Endorgia

A world that is very, very dangerous

In this world there are many dangerous beasts, but not only are wild beasts that are dangerous, the humans are also a hidden danger in this world, if you ask why? the answer is only one, in this world the concept of the law is "the strong eats the weak"

This world was not only a world with an ordinary medieval background, it was also accompanied by the cultivator and the magician, and the beasts cultivating their bodies and their techniques were called spiritual beasts.

at a large green grassland, the scattered beautiful and colorful wildflower growing and provided a beautiful rustic garden to the scenery. there is a man laying on his back with his eye closed

system is starting

15% ... 25% ... 35% .... 80% ... 100%

* Ding! * [The System will start the process of merging with the host]

* Ding! * [Merging system has finished, the system will now wake up the host]

a sharp pain suddenly brought back Mark from unconsciousness. he slowly opened his eyes, his head in extreme pain, like he had been hit by a truck.

His mouth felt very dry, Mark looked around and found the river not far from where he woke up, without realizing that Mark went straight to the river and raised the river water which looked very refreshing and clear.

after drinking water from the river, then his mind really regained consciousness and clear. Mark sat by the river and began to ask where he was? After he thought back, he just remembered, wasn't he supposed to have died while trying to save a woman who was about to be hit by a truck, but it was unlucky when he managed to push her safe. , but Mark did not survive being hit by a truck and ended up dying in an accident.

"Um, where am I?" Mark said in confusion.

[The host is on the continent of Endorgia, in the forest of Ankara]

a]

(A mechanical voice suddenly resides in Mark's mind)

"who? who's talking? come out !, don't hide!" Mark shouted out loud to the surroundings.

[Nice to meet you host, I am an dimensional system]

"Haah? You are the system?" Mark said with surprise, he did not expect that one day he will experience events like the main characters in the novel isekai.

After quenching his surprise, Mark began trying to talk to the system about what had happened.

"so system, what do you want for me to do in this world? Theres no way that you Dont need me to do a mission for you, right? There is a word 'no free lunch in this world' " Mark said to the system.

[ Host dont need to do anything for the system, system Will not Giving any mission for the Host... Host Just need to do what he Want to do in this world.... System Will provide Host with everything Host needed in this world, system is given to the Host for helped Host to be the apex in this world]

After hear what system said to himself, Mark was shocked to the core, that system Will not slaved himself with a mission  like a system in isekai novel or xianxia novel. After that Mark begin to calm himself.

"So the system, what happened after I was hit by that truck? wasn't I supposed to be dead? Why could I be in a place like this?" Mark said in a curious tone.

[When the host was dying, the system happened to find the body of the host who was already dying and took the soul of the host's body and took it to another world called the continent of Endorgia and made a new body for the host, then the system fused with the host. and also the system reminds you that in this world there are cultivators who have extraordinary strength and very fierce beasts]