chapter 16

they walked for a while and finally arrived before the branch of a thousand eyes.

clateer !!

"ehh? ww-wait!" the black rabbit saw that the shop was getting ready to close and said frantically immediately.

"late, customer, we do not work outside hours." a lady shopkeeper said, "so, guests, please come back another time and go", she said.

"t-thats so disrespectful to throw out the customers 5 minutes before store closes time!" the black rabbit panicked and was angry.

"oh, I see, it turns out to be the moon rabbit. I apologize for driving out the moon rabbit, court box nobles, I will go and ask permission to let you in, but others who want to enter must tell their name, flag and community emblem first first, may I ask the name of your community? "said the shopkeeper the woman.

"this ..." black rabbit sweats, this is so bad, their community doesn't even have a name, so what's with the flags and emblems? of course not!

When the black rabbit was panicking and confused, I heard Izayoi saying.

"We are from the 'no name' community, as for the flags and emblems, we don't have them", with light tones and cool pretentious faces.

"Oh? So all of you from the no-name community? Don't have any flags and emblems? If that's the case, except for the black rabbit, the others please go and come back to your respective places", the shopkeeper said in a superior tone.

"you woman, didn't someone teach you how to respect everyone indiscriminately? 'AND THIS IS THE WAY AND YOUR TONE WHILE TALKING TO SOMEONE MORE SUPERIOR TO YOU?' Mark said to him, and Mark's last words carried a majestic tone and a roaring golden aura emitted from Mark's body, Mark just let out a little of his aura, if not then this planet will be destroyed by Mark aura pressure.

When Mark's aura came out and spread out, everyone felt suffocated and instantly crushed to the ground while breathing heavily, but Mark control his pressure just in this area. so no one in little garden except black rabbit, shiroyuki, three problem children, shopkeeper and shiroyasha can feel his pressure. 

------------

shiroyasha POV

When Shiroyasha was sitting relaxing, suddenly a terrible pressure appeared and caused her to be shocked, this pressure did not really affect her, so she immediately checked what was going on, when he looked outside her shop, she saw that the shop assistant and some people were breathing. heavy and fell to the ground, leaving only a man who exuded a large golden aura pressure, she immediately understood that it was her shop maid who was causing trouble and immediately went over to stop him so that the problem didn't get bigger.

--------------------

now ~

"Yahoo! Long time no see, Black Rabbit!" Suddenly, a loli wearing a kimono with white hair rushed out of the shop, shouted at the black rabbit and hit the black rabbit into the river ditch.

"haaaa!" black rabbit shouted.

splashh!

thrown by white haired loli kimono, fell into a shallow ditch river, wet and wet, the black rabbit felt tragic.

"Ahh, lucky", Mark who saw Shiroyasha come out like this relieved the pressure of his aura, everyone could breathe freely again from the ground.

"Senpai, what's with that?" Izayoi said weakly as he rose from the ground.

"Yes, that's right! What did senpai do that for?" asuka asked.

"hah! to teach someone that they shouldn't make trouble with people they can't bear!" Mark said.