chapter 17

The black rabbit who besides also widened his eyes, she knew that Mark was just summoned from another world not long from today, but how could Mark have the entire map image of the world court box? and that too in a three-dimensional model?!.

"hahaha, look at this, rather than bothering to explain, with this it will be easier for you guys to understand the layout of the court box world!" , Mark said with them all.

"Look at this, this is a complete picture of the world of court boxes! Do you see a circle like this ring cake? It's called the floor! There are seven floors to be precise !, At the same time it is also divided into southeast and northwest, and see where. our location ... hmm .... this is it ", while saying Mark pointed to the map image where they are currently.

woossh

The image is enlarged and it can be seen that their current place is displayed on the map image, and is also in a live three-dimensional state, as if monitoring directly.

"Woah, this... is this really seeing the map live in real time?", Shiroyasha said tremblingly, the potency of this gift really defies the sky.

"Ding dong! Well you're absolutely right, this is not just an ordinary three-dimensional map, but it's the same as monitoring the whole thing in person!" , Mark said in a slightly proud tone to all of them.

"this ... this ... wow ... can we trade for this gift ability?", shiroyasha asked Mark again with glowing eyes and a tone of hope, even though she knew that the other party would definitely not want to, but trying their luck not a bad thing.

hearing Shiroyasha's request to trade with him, Mark immediately smiled in the corner of his mouth, "ahem, actually it's not impossible to trade ... but ...", when Mark said it, Shiroyasha was getting excited, while the others said

"senpai!"

"mark-kun"

they all panicked, if Mark wants to trade, it will lose a lot, of course they are not stupid, this thing is very valuable! with such an anti-sky ability, it was the same as having the absolute ability to spy on opponents. in the game Gift, this ability is very cheating !, if Mark wants to trade, it is a huge loss for their community.

"But if you are willing to be my maid servant!", Mark continued with a sly smile, and when Mark mentioned this, Shiroyasha's happy expression immediately sank and turned black, even though maybe she is now just a former demon lord, she can't stay still if demeaned like this.

"Wah! Be careful with what you say, even though you are a demon lord, but don't underestimate others! And also I heard that you have also taken the water god as your woman through gift games, right?" shiroyasha says coldly, her aura goes out, the whole room is tensed.

The black rabbit is already panicking in her heart, even though Mark is also a demon lord, but Shiroyasha is not a weak too, as a former demon king who was very strong in the past, her strength must still be there. and she also didn't know how strong Mark was either, if there was a fight, it was not something the black rabbit wanted to see, because they were both friends to the black rabbit.

"mah mah, don't look angry like that ... you will get old and have wrinkles", Mark said playfully.

"You guys ....!", Shiroyasha is not happy, not only has he taken over the ownership of the water god, but he also wants to win me over? hah! dream,

sighed in relief, "luckily they are still under control", hereby the black rabbit immediately said something to reduce this tense atmosphere, "can ...... Lord Shiroyasha and the water god know each other?"

"What else do you know? I was the one who gave him divinity, but that was hundreds of years ago!", Shiroyasha said with a proud tone as he raised her small chest high.