chapter 3

On the path full of wandering zombies, a vortex gate like a galaxy that spread a mysterious feeling appeared strangely, and a figure came out of the gate and the gate faded away immediately after the figure came out.

Mark saw zombies roaming in the middle of nowhere, he immediately became excited: "haha, zombies! I actually made it across to Hotd's world! Hahaha"

Mark flashed his aura and immediately crushed the zombies around him until there was not a single bit left of the zombies. Mark receives a system prompt that he gets 1 system point for every zombie he kills.

"Huh, these zombies are pathetic, they only earned me 1 system point!" after that Mark frowned, he was wondering what he would do now, and Mark remembered that he did not know at what time the plot he arrived in this world.

"System! Tell me right now, what time is the plot of Hotd's world right now?" Mark asked the system.

[The host is now at the beginning of the plot, when the virus was just spreading in Japan]

"Ooh, fortunately, if I came at the end of the plot, then I wouldn't know how to cry" Mark was very relieved.

sweeping far away, Mark deliberately took a walk, especially since this world is an anime world, it's only natural to walk around to look around. moreover this is Hotd's world, if possible, Mark would not mind bringing some beautiful girls from here to take home, hehe. and Mark is certainly not a holy virgin, so he wouldn't casually save this world from calamity, of course it's different if When it comes to sexy and beautiful girls, Mark used to be a virgin, so it was only natural that he would want to create a harem after being given this kind of opportunity and great power.

Mark was very bored and stopped for a moment, after walking aimlessly, Mark arrived at the gate of a school,: "vine Aesthetics Park, I remember, isn't this the school where the first plot started and the main character Hotd was?" Mark then flew over the school.

from above the sky, Mark saw a zombie walking towards the school gate, the zombie walked and stretched his hand to the iron gate in front of him.

four teachers (three men and one woman) ran towards the school gate, one of the teachers, a female teacher named Kyoko walked towards the iron gate and asked the zombies who were considered as people by them: "Sorry sir, is there something wrong with you? ? "

one of the male teachers said unhappily: "please don't make a fuss by shaking this iron gate!" but the teacher's words were not heard by this person (zombie).

"please stop! otherwise I will call the police right now!" Kyoko has started getting emotional with the behavior of this person (zombie).

A male teacher who looks heroic stops Kyoko: "Okay, okay! Miss Kyoko, no need to call the police anymore, let me catch this person myself!" he immediately stretched out his hand to the zombie.

After grabbing the zombie's collar, the teacher's hand was immediately bitten by the zombie.

"ahh! ahh! my hand !!!"

"Teshima teacher !!!"

"let go of his hand!"

kyoko was so frightened that she sat on the ground, the bald male teacher quickly rushed over to Teshima's teacher and stopped his bleeding.

"No !! Teacher Teshima stopped moving! The bleeding can't be stopped!"

after the bald teacher felt the pulse of guru teshima: "die? DIE!"

Kyoko covered her mouth with her hands, she was shocked: "How come ?!"

Mark who saw the scene from above shook his head a little, he thought that these people were really stupid, how come they don't know that person is no longer human ?.